Epilogue (1)

Your POV:

"Are you sure, y/n?," Bang PD-nim asked and I smiled.

"This is what I want and I'm sure this is the right decision."

"And there's nothing I can do to absolutely change your mind?"

I smiled and shook my head, "no."

Jungkook's POV:

I spat the water on Taehyung hyung as I scrolled through the news update.

"Y/n from Poison Ivy officially let go to pursue her studies."

"Yah!!," hyung said, jumping to his feet. "That was designer!"

"Hyung, I'm sorry- I have to go," and I ran out.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as I ran towards the girls' dormitory.

Why?
Did something happen? Why didn't she tell me anything?

I banged at the door frantically.

Minjoo opened, saying, "I know you read the news Jungkook but don't break our door, please."

"Where is she? Is she okay?"

But she just waved laughing. "She's in her room, and yes, she's fine. I'll-"

But I crossed past her and stalked towards her room.

I don't know why, but I was pissed.

Mentally strangling her, I opened her door without bothering to knock because who knocks on the door when they are about to kill someone?

But I stood stunned as a shorts clad y/n had "fire" on full blast and was pretending she was singing with... a hairbrush for a mic.

I was seething and she was having the time of her life here?

Even though a part of me wanted to go and stop her but the other that wanted to see her dancing to my part won over.

So I stood and watched her, amused. I didn't realize others had also gathered behind me to watch an unsuspecting y/n.

The way she even mimicked my gesture at "gwenchanha" made me laugh out loud.

But my laughter gave my cover away - if there was any.

She shrieked and fell down, startled.

"Since when have you all been here?"

Oh? I wasn't the only one watching-

"I don't know about them, but I've watched you sing bow wow wow in Taehyung hyung's voice now. My life is complete." And I couldn't control my laughter as she remembered the other time she had blown her own cover.