30

Jungkook's POV:

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?," I asked IU in exasperation.

"What- No! I can't kiss my boyfriend?"

"Please, we're just... I can't do this right now," and I turned to leave.

"Is she really more important than me?"

I didn't respond and ran after y/n.

By the time I reached the girls' dormitory, she had already ran inside.

I walked swiftly towards the door to theirs. What I was supposed to say, I didn't know. I just had to make sure she was okay.

I knocked and waited, jumping on the balls of my toes.

"Oh, Jungkook sunbae-," Mina opened the door.

"Is Y/n here?"

She frowned and said, "No. She just ran to the studio to find my song. Wait, isn't she there?," her tone quickly turned to worry.

Oh no.

"I didn't check in the building. I'll go over, thank you. And sorry for bothering you."

She looked relieved.

But I wasn't.

Where could that stupid ducky have gone to? Sunbae? Jimin hyung?

No, hyung is sleeping in Yoongi hyung's room.

And she wouldn't be stupid enough to go to her sunbae, right?

But when my inner self raised an eyebrow, I panicked.

What if she ran to her sunbae heartbroken and he soothed her...

And one thing led to another...

Nasty images ran through my mind and I wanted to bang my head in the wall.

But that would not stop ducky from going into another man's arms.

I took my phone out and dialled her number.

I had called her so many times and hung up before it even rang that I could dial her number with my eyes closed.

She didn't pick up until the 5th ring.

"Heyyo?," she hiccuped.

My heart clenched at her voice.

"Y/n, where are you?"

She giggled. "You know my nameu? Jungkook?"

She slurred her words and I knew she was drunk.

"Yes. Now tell me where you are."

"You're not Jungkook!," she yelled. "My Jungkook wouldn't call me... my Jungkook would never care (hiccup) my Jungkook would kiss IU. Wrong number..," and she hung up.

I didn't know if I wanted to smile at being called her Jungkook or cry at the fact her Jungkook was a jerk.

But what mattered right now was, I wanted to know where she was. She was so drunk... what if her sunbae was there with her?

No..

More nasty images flashed in front of my eyes and I dialled her number again.