32

Your POV:

"Y/n? Where were you last night?," Minjoo asked the moment I walked in.

"Er, I was at Yoona's. We had a few beers and I passed out so I couldn't inform you. I'm sorry," I quickly lied.

Minjoo eyed me suspiciously but didn't probe any further. That's what I loved about her: she didn't hover.

As I showered and tried wiping Jungkook off of myself, my mind wondered what could have happened. Why did he change my clothes?

Did we-

No. He couldn't have. He may be an asshole, but he had his lows. And they weren't this deep.

As deep as his V-line..

Aish, get out of my head!

But did he see me...then...?

I burned inside out in embarrassment.

When I was done showering, I was greeted by a very happy Mina.

Although my heart dropped into the pit of my intestines because I remembered I'd lost her song.

"Y/n!," she exclaimed as she saw me. "We can start recording now! The last song has been finalized."

Huh?

How can she be talking about another song when we were missing one of the songs we already had finalized?

"You.. what?"

"It's your song, y/n! I didn't know you could write songs too. You should have told us earlier so wouldn't have wasted time rattling our brains about what to do."

"Huh? What song?"

"Look at you playing dumb. The one you wrote on the back of Paradise."

I gasped.

"You found it?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Wait. You didn't submit the song to Bang PD?"

"No, I lost the sheet. Someone must have picked it up and submitted it to Bang PD-nim."

And the matter was put to rest as we all got ready to go to the recording studio and finally work on the album.

By the time we finished, it was already 11 pm. Exhausted, we prepared to go to the dorms and fall dead.

As I reached the dormitory, however, my phone beeped.

JimJam:
You aren't gonna turn down the practice today, are you, Rookie? ;)

Even though I was dead tired and dancing was the last thing on my mind, a text from Jimin energized my bones instantly.

Me:
Ani yo. I'll be there in 5.

JimJam:
Wait for me there :)

Changing into comfortable clothes, I jogged my way to the BigHit building and went straight to the practice room.

Every time I entered here, I got the chills because it was the very room BTS practiced and recorded their choreography videos.