5. Haverston Family Series

Imagine finding a path to a world hidden below us frozen in time with all the nobility's, ball's, Lord's and Lady's. Now, what if someone from their world traveled to our world full of technology, casual dating, beaches, and sunlight. Set in the fictional town by Janelle Ruiz Haverston's are the stories before the Everard's. Friends to Everard's the three brothers of Haverston's family: eldest one is the Leaguer, the youngest one is the town guard and the middle one is the notorious rake. Their journey from below ground to get rid of the infuriating Lady's from their life and leaving above ground with more than they bargained for: Love.

1. The Lady who left

In a land not so far away, there lives a place that lives in the past. 

 THE LADY WHO LEFT IT...

 Lady Cressida Belverst has always been judged as a walking scandal. Oh, how she tried on some rare occasions to be proper! Yet they never worked. She desires to find something the Town can never offer her: freedom and true love. She has had enough when her parents arranged her to be married to a man she barely knows. And so she will find a way out of the place that has kept away from modern civilization for centuries. But there is just one problem: no one has ever gotten out of the Town. Or so they think. 

 THE LORD WHO VOWED TO PROTECT IT... 

Equally determined to not have Cressida as his wife, Lord Calan Haverston takes the risk and helps her, using his knowledge of the Town's secrets, one of which he learned the hard and painful way. 

A NEW WORLD... 

Cressida manages to go to a completely different place, one she has only heard in stories and read in books, with hopes of finding what her heart has always longed for. But love, mystery and secrets will chase her and it will only be a matter of time before she realizes what her heart truly desires.

2. The Lady who stayed

In a land not so far away, there lives a place that lives in the past... 

THE WOMAN WHO CHOSE TO STAY... 

Mary Angel Featherton has never been a part of society. She has no title attached to her name and she most definitely has none but one friend. But she is filthy rich. After her father's sudden death he left her his entire fortune, raising questions and doubt among the entire population of the Town. And with her only friend, Cressida, leaving the Town to go after her dreams, Mary is left behind with no one to turn to. In a society where status and wealth are given more import than character and capabilities, Mary finds herself desperate and even more alone as things get a tad difficult to deal with. Someone is after her wealth and the only solution is to find herself a husband, one who can give her his name as security. And she has to do it FAST.

 THE RAKE WHO LIVES THERE... 

Lord Adrien Haverston is a rake caught in his own trap after a seduction goes wrong. He finds himself an unwilling husband to Mary Featherton and with her comes her secrets, ones he will find he can never forgive.

 A MYSTERY...

 Love, trust and marriage will be tested as Mary holds on to her secrets and Adrien fights his consuming desires.

3. The Lady who sinned

In a land not so far away, there lives a place that lives in the past... 

THE LADY WHO SINNED... 

Lady Belinda Kate Carrington has always been secretly hated by other ladies, but they try to get to her good side to avoid her vicious wrath. The thing they all wish happens one fateful night: Lady Belinda finally finds herself completely ruined. Her family disowns her for her scandal is too great to be ignored. Banished from the place she has only known, away from all the glittering jewels and fancy gowns, Belinda finds herself alone in a completely different world.

 THE MAN WHO TAKES HER BACK... 

Five years later, McKenzie Haverston finds Belinda and returns her to Willowfair. Things start to take a turn when Belinda decides to take revenge on everyone who shunned her. Judging her like everyone else, McKenzie finds it hard to believe Belinda when she claims a killer is out to get her. 

A TRUTH NO ONE BELIEVED...

 As their feelings start to show, so does the truth. What is the truth behind her banishment? Is Belinda Carrington truly the lady who sinned, or is she simply an angel who lived in hell?

Falling in love with the town all over again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/* Your vote encourages me to bring historical romances from wattpad below ground to the surface. So, please do not forget vote, comment, and share.*/