3. A Penny's Worth of Affection

This book is not available on Wattpad anymore. I know I promised only the books that are available for free but not mentioning this book will be a sin. The story takes place in the small town between a very rich and arrogant Duke and fierce women protecting her family. The character of Penny is very mature and there are no cliches that we find in other stories. This book is definitely worth buying. 

Also, check out another story by the same author Neon_chocolates "His Revenge". It's not a historical fiction but it is well written with good plot and story and it is available on Wattpad. Check it out before the author decides to take it out too.

Author: Neon_chocolates (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Neon_chocolates)

A Penny's Worth of Affection

Penelope Inglewood discovers her brother is in love with the betrothed of the most ruthless man in England, The Duke Of Newbridge. She must find a way to save her family from ruin and turn her brother's affections elsewhere.

When the Duke Of Newbridge decides to confront his rival in love, he finds himself completely intrigued by the small, but determined woman. 

Will Penelope be able to keep her heart and her head in the presence of this dangerous, yet intoxicating villain who seeks to punish her brother?

The book is available in ebook and paper format on Amazon. The link is given on the profile page of Neon_chocolates.

His Revenge(Completed)

Ethan Lachlan, wealthy businessman and CEO of a fortune 500 company had planned his revenge down to the very last detail...He would shake Erin Gosling's perfect little world till she came begging him- on her hands and knees and any other part he chose to make his own. She and her family would pay for taking what was supposed to be rightfully his.

Five years ago, Erin Gosling saves her cousin from what she believed would have been a doomed marriage. Now the jilted lover is back...and he wants her family's company...and her.

The game is revenge, the goal is submission. When two stubborn will clash...sparks fly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/* Please vote, share and comment which of the above story you like the most? Penny and Newbridge or Ethan and Erin?*/