4. The League of Rogues

Godric, Lucien, Cedric, Ashton, and Charles are wicked rakes of the London. Being wealthy and titled they do what they want, they take what they want. Society has branded them as the League of Rogue, they are notorious and their reputation in bed is known by all. The men are jealous of them, the fathers don't want their daughters to be seen by them, mothers don't want to hear their name and the ladies might be repulsed by them but secretly fantasize to be with them. Being together from school times they have an unbreakable friendship, bonded together by unfortunate accident they are inseparable. But the friendship is put to test, the common enemy comes back for revenge, forbidden lust starts to overtake, dominance is questioned but it all starts with one kidnapping.

Lauren Smith is one of the most talented authors on Wattpad. It's a wonder why she isn't a Wattpad star yet. Her stories are intriguing and enchanting. Long chapters that keep you hooked till the day breaks the adventure and romance are definitely worth staying up all night.

Check out her profile page for wonderful books: LaurenSmithAuthor

All of her books are available on her website:www.laurensmithbooks.com

1. Wicked Designs(Lord Godric St. Laurent)

The League of Rogues takes what they want-but have they taken on too much?

For too long Miss Emily Parr has been subject to the whims of her indebted uncle and the lecherous advances of his repulsive business partner. Her plan to be done with dominating men forever is simple-find herself a kind husband who will leave her to her books. It seems an easy enough plan until she is unexpectedly abducted by an incorrigible duke who hides a wounded spirit behind flashing green eyes.

Godric St. Laurent, Duke of Essex, spend countless nights at the club with his four best friends and relishes the rakish reputation society has branded him with. He has no plans to marry anytime soon if ever. But when he kidnaps an embezzler's niece, the difficult debutante's blend of sweetness and sharp tongue make him desperate for the one thing he swears he never wanted: love. Yet as they surrender to passion, danger lurks in Godric's shadowed past, waiting for him to drop his guard and rob him of the woman he can't live without.

Warning: This novel includes a lady who refuses to stay kidnapped, a devilish duke with a dark past, and an assortment of charming rogues who have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.

2. His Wicked Seduction(Lord Lucien Russel)

Can the League's most wicked rakehell be tamed? Or has this Rogue fallen too far?

Horatia Sheridan has been hopelessly in love with Lucien, her brother's best friend, ever since he rescued her from the broken remains of her parents' wrecked carriage. His reputation as London's most notorious rakehell doesn't frighten her, for under his veneer of cool authority she has glimpsed a man whose wicked desires inspire her own.

Lucien, Marquess of Rochester, has deliberately nurtured a reputation for the debauchery that makes every matchmaking mother of the ton quake with fear. His one secret: he is torn between soul-ripping lust for Horatia and the loyalty he owes her brother. That loyalty is put to the test when an old enemy of the League threatens Horatia's life.

With Christmas drawing near, he sweeps her away to his country estate, where he can't resist granting her one wish-to share his bed and his heart. But sinister forces are lurking, awaiting the perfect moment to exact their revenge by destroying not only whatever happiness Lucien might find in Horatia's arms, but the lives of those they love.

Warning: This book contains an intelligent lady who is determined to seduce her brother's friend, a brooding rake whose toy of choice in bed is a little bit of bondage with a piece of red silk, a loyal band of merry rogues and a Christmas love so scorching you'll need fresh snow to extinguish it.