9. The Robber Knight

The most dangerous mercenary on the land with a dark soul and a darker secret, the one who cannot be killed is under the care of beautiful and young Lady Ayla who has the brightest smile and biggest heart. With an enemy sword hovering above her head, she has to protect people of her land but every time she is overwhelmed by the threat outside her door she can't help but find solace in the company of the man she hates.

For her, he is an injured soldier she is nursing back to health. For him, she is a naive girl trying to do the impossible. Will they help each other? Or will they run away from each other when the truth is discovered?

Another captivating historical romance series by RobThier. The Robber Knight series kept me awake until I completed all of the books. Once you start reading it there is no going back. Make sure you start reading this book on weekends or holidays because your mind won't be at ease till you complete it.

Author: Rob Thier (https://www.wattpad.com/user/RobThier)

1. The Robert Knight

When you are fighting for the freedom of your people, falling in love with your enemy is not a great idea. Or is it? Ayla has to defend her castle and her people all on her own, with nobody to help her but a dark warrior she hates with all her heart.

2. The Robber Knight's Love

Ayla has uncovered a terrible secret: the man she loves is, in fact, her worst enemy. As a mighty army gathers to destroy her and her people, she must ask herself: will he join them to destroy her? Must she cut him out of her heart to survive? Or is there another way - a way to forgiveness and... love?

3. The Robber Knight's Secret

The final battle for love, life and liberty have begun!

Ayla has had to defend her people in the past, but this time, it is no mercenary rabble outside the gates of her castle: it is the army of the Margrave von Falkenstein himself. Her people are outnumbered and have nowhere to run. But they do have one last, desperate hope: A knight in blood-red armor with the face of a god and the heart of a devil.

Will the enemy succumb to him? And more importantly... will Ayla?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/* Do tell me what you think about the story in the comments and do not forget to vote.*/