2. Everard Series

These are the stories that I read and re-read again and again. Set in the fictional town that is below ground where everything is medieval. These stories make us wish to be part of their life. We can't help but wish to be amongst them. The series of 8 books each of 8 Everard sibling's takes us through their life, adventure and love. Each of the unique stories that make us beg for more and more.

 Author Janelle Ruiz definitely has a talent writing historical romances and a very different way to put these stories in words. The most interesting part is that at the beginning and end we are left to wonder if these stories are real in their own world or just stories in a story.

Author: greenwriter (Janelle  Ruiz) (https://www.wattpad.com/user/greenwriter)

1. To Bewitch a Beast(Completed)

"Whatever happens, Blair, I want you to always be reminded that you are the ruby of one Everard."

SHE IS THE GOVERNESS... Agatha Blair has been with the Everards for nearly two years. She is plain and barely passes the category of pretty. And she is secretly in love with the boring, brooding brother of her wards. 

 HE IS THE LORD OF DEVONSHIRE... Benedict Everard is the eldest of all the Everard children. His sisters call him the beast. And he secretly believes the governess is a bore. A PAST... Hers is dark, his is never talked about.

2. Charmer Beguiled(Completed)

"Are you suggesting I find her a husband?"

SHE HAS AN EVIL STEPMOTHER... Nearly a spinster at twenty-eight, Lady Victoria Ashdown will do anything to defeat her conniving stepmother, even if it means finding herself a husband against the young, beautiful and talented women of Wickhurst. She would do what it takes with the help of her Everard friends, including Levi Everard himself. 

HE WAS ONCE A CHARMER... Levi Everard hid himself in his Standbury estate for three years for reasons he only knows. Now, he is back in town, no longer the charmer, but the man forced to find Victoria Ashdown a husband, for "friendship's sake", of course. GOOD FRIENDS... They thought they are until their first kiss.

3. Sleeping Engagement(Completed)

"How difficult would it be to strike a short conversation with the man who had once been your entire world?"

SHE HAS A MISSION...To be the only female member of the secretive League of Founders is challenging, but Margaret Everard has proven herself worthy. The League has become her life. Gone is the frail, naive girl who had her heart broken, replaced by the strong woman in a world of men who make it their mission to protect the Town. Now, Margaret finds herself face to face with the most difficult task yet: spy on the man suspected of murder, the same man who once broke her heart.

HE RETURNS WITH A SECRET...Cole Devitt left Wickhurst an angry, vengeful man. He left not merely the friend who caused his sister's death, but also the sister of that same whom he had long ago vowed to marry. Now, he returns as the new Head of the Men of Courts of Wickhurst to continue an unfinished work, one that reeks of conspiracy. But being in Wickhurst means an encounter or two with the woman he once chose to leave for hate.ONCE LOVERS...Will their individual mission brings them together at last, or will it merely prove to them that their love is really never meant to be?

4. A Lady's Guide to Courtship(Completed)

"A love not shown is more painful than a love rejected."