Sai Vs. Temari Sabaku

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

Once again two Chunins, Temari and Sai, were down in the battle arena with Neji explaining the rules to them.

Temari was standing casually with a smirk and her left hand gripping her large fan strapped to her back.

Sai simply smiled at Neji.

Neji with a cloud of smoke disappeared once again and the loud bell rung.

Temari was already in her battle stance when Sai held out a hand.

"May the best Chunin wi-." He was shortly interrupted by a smack from Temari.

Sai fell to the floor and Temari snickered.

"Come one kid, I don't have all day." She harshly spoke to Sai who slowly stood up with a small smile.

"Very well." Sai responded and he whipped out his emerald green scroll he always had safely secured to his back. He took out a brush and started to rapidly draw birds.

Temari, not sure what was happening, stayed still staring at Sai until she saw the birds he had just finished drawing come to life.

The birds torpedoed straight at her and hit her like she was a dartboard.

She stumbled to the floor but was quickly back on her feet.

Sai was the one now with a smirk.

Temari withdrew her large fan and swung it open. She then started to wildly swing her fan about, sending strong forces of winds towards Sai.

The winds hit Sai and with each hit he was pushed back until finally he found himself up against the wall.

Temari charged towards Sai with her fan by her side and stopped a few feet away from Sai and gave a big swing with her fan and a large amount of strong wind was set out to attack Sai.

Sai, however, was quick on his feet and dodged the attack at the last second. Another crack on the wall was created.

Temari looked stunned, she was sure the attack was going to hit him.

Sai once again took out his scroll and drew dogs and it wasn't long before they came to life and charged towards Temari.

Temari swung her fan at the dogs, sending more strong forces of winds to them and attacking them.

She successfully eliminated all but one who was charging at her from behind.

The cartoon dog clawed at her face and she fell back. The dog then proceeded to pounce on her and attack her but Temari was holding back the dog's razor sharp teeth by her fan.

Sai smirked and threw an explosive tag right beside Temari. Temari looked to her right to see the explosive tag. She gasped and with a burst of adrenaline, she kicked the dog off her and attempted to run from the explosive tag.

The tag exploded behind her and she fell to the ground again. A large cloud of smoke made her invisible from all the other Chunins watching and Sai.

When the smoke cleared up there was Temari, standing up an using her fan to support her. She was slightly out of breath and she had three scratches on her face dripping with fresh, new blood.

Sai stared at her and Temari stared back at him. They both suddenly sprinted straight towards each other with kunais in hand and the kunais crashed together, keeping them apart.

"You're not going to win this pretty boy." Temari growled. "Neither will you." Sai responded as he pulled away and jumped back.

Temari ran straight towards him with the kunai and they began to fight with the kunais. They each blocked each other's hits. That was until finally Temari pulled away and took out her fan one more.

Sai threw another explosive tag near Temari and it exploded. Temari wasn't thrown to the ground this time though, this time all the smoke blocked her vision and she couldn't see a thing. She was coughing.

"COME ON TEMARI!" She could hear Shikmaru and the others cheer for her. She shielded her eyes from the smoke and swung her fan. The air pushed the smoke away and Temari wasn't surrounded by a cloud of smoke anymore.

Instead she was just a few feet away from a large, black and white monster, with Sai sitting on it's shoulder.

Temari's eyes widened and Sai smiled. The monster quickly swung his hand at Temari and scooped her up. She screamed and struggled out of it's grip but only angered him. The monster opened it's mouth widely and dropped Temari in.

Sai hopped off his creation and landed safely. The monster roared loudly and became bigger until it looked like a hot air balloon. Then with a loud BAM, it exploded into pieces and in the middle of it was Temari.

The pieces evaporate into thin air and Temari was on the ground.

Temari suddenly transformed into a log and it disappeared and Sai gasped.

Temari appeared behind him. "Gotcha." She said with a smirk before she pushes Sai and he stumbled forward. Temari once again sent out strong forces of wind to attack Sai until she raised her fan and Sai was suddenly high up near the roof.

Sai acting quickly was already drawing in his scroll. Temari however lowered her fan rapidly and Sai was falling towards the ground. As he fell he threw the scroll high up into the air and landed on the floor. He was knocked out.

Temari looked up to track the scroll down only to find countless of cartoon bombs above her. They all fell instantly, exploding right on her or near her.

The bombs created a large cloud of smoke this time and everyone else waited anxiously for the results.

When the smoke cleared up, Temari was sprawled on the floor. Temari nor Sai moved a muscle for the past few minutes.

Shizune came out as always and her voice boomed loudly. "TIE!"

------------------------------------------------

Both Sai and Temari were carried away by medical ninjas. Shikamaru had left to go with Temari.

"Well that was a close one." Naruto said and Kasumi sighed and turned around to face Naruto.

"If we're up against each other, you better let me win." Kasumi said jokingly.

"Maybe." Naruto joked back. "I'll buy you ramen?" Kasumi asked getting closer to him. "I'll reconsider." Naruto replied and Kasumi giggled and pecked his lips.

It wasn't long before it was time to choose new Chunins. Kasumi turned around to face the screen and Naruto wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close as she blushed.

The screen started up again and it was flipping through pictures. Everyone looked at the screen anxiously.

The right side finally settled on a picture of a happy looking Naruto eating his ramen.

Naruto Uzumaki.

The left side took a little longer before it too settled on a picture.

Kankuro Sabaku.