Training

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

"I'm going to win that contest! Believe it!" Naruto said as he punched the air.

Kiba smirked. "Yeah right, over my dead body." Kiba said.

"Is that a threat?!" Naruto yelled. Kiba chuckled "No it's an invitation." He said sarcastically. "Thought so." Naruto said.

He then worked out the whole conversation in his head and realized it was a threat. "Hey, that was a threat!!" Naruto yelled at Kiba.

"Whatever." Kiba replied as he rubbed Akamaru's head.

Shikamaru then came in the Ramen shop and sat next to Naruto.

"You heard about the contest?" Shikamaru asked.

Naruto slurped up his ramen and replied with his mouth full "Yupp."

"What a drag." Shikamaru complained. "Well while you two relax, I'll train with Akamaru." Kiba said standing up and leaving.

Naruto jut shrugged and happily ordered another ramen.

------------------------------------------------

A few days has passed by and they were getting near the day of the contest.

As Tsuande said, she kept a close eye on Naruto and Kasumi. There hasn't been any sightings of the Akatsuki.

Naruto and Kasumi have also been spending time together. Watching the stars, going on dates, walking around together and everything couples do.

"We should train for the that contest." Naruto commented as they both sat down on a bench in a park.

"We should." Kasumi said as she leaned on him. "Do you wanna start now?" Naruto whispered as he bruised a hair out of her face.

"I guess." She replied standing up.

Together they walked hand in hand to the Training Grounds.

------------------------------------------------

"I guess everyone picked to train here huh." Naruto said with a flat tone.

They saw Tenten doing some combos on Neji as he blocked every kick and punch. Kiba threw hundreds of kunai to Hinata as she blocked them with her Eight Palm Trigram.

Temari was fighting a one on one battle with Shikamaru and Sai summoned his drawings of wild dogs to attack Ino and she dodged them gracefully.

"Seems like they're all training hard." Kasumi whispered.

"From now till the contest, I will train all day and night!" Naruto and Kasumi heard a voice behind them say.

Kasumi jumped a little and they both turned around to find Rock Lee smiling.

"And hello Naruto." Lee said waving happily. "And hello my lady." He said as he kissed Kasumi's hand.

She gave him a slight smile and Naruto frowned at Lee. "Well I am off to train!" He dashed Neji and Tenten where they talked.

Naruto and Kasumi walked to a tree that didn't have other people training by it.

"Alright we should start with combat?" "Sure."

Naruto then smiled and stood tall. "Hit me with your best shot." Kasumi shrugged and punched him square on the chest.

Naruto stumbled back and fell. Kasumi giggled. Naruto stood up. "I'm fine.." He whispered with a pained expression on his face.

"Naruto it's fine, you don't always have to be tough for me." Kasumi commented with a small smile.

Naruto simply nodded and turned around and cursed under his breath.

Kasumi giggled. "Well how good are you at dodging?" Naruto asked obviously over the pain from the punch.

"Test me." Kasumi said.

"What if you get hurt?" "That's the only way to train Naruto." She replied. "True." He mumbled.

She got ready and he slowly aimed a punch at her but she dodged it. He punched again hut faster and she dodged it faster. He kept on punching and she kept on dodging every single on until it turned into a real practice battle.

Naruto was punching and Kasumi either blocked it or dodged it.

At last both of them were sweating and panting and sitting down by the shade.

"You're good at dodging." Naruto complimented.

"I know." "But I'm better." Naruto smirked. Kasumi laughed. "Yeah right."

"Have faith in me Kasumi." Naruto said pulling her closer. She blushed and he kissed her forehead. "Either way at the end of the day, I'm always the one saving your life." Naruto smirked.

Kasumi grinned but said nothing because well, it was true.