Escaping

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

The door opened and let some light shine into the room where Kasumi was.

She sat up in the bed and saw a cloaked figure.

"Oh Kasumi, long time no see..." She heard the man mumble.

She froze when she recognized the voice.

"N...Nagato?" She stuttered.

"Glad you recognized me." Nagato said as he stepped out of the darkness to reveal orange spiky hair and the Akatsuki robe.

"That's Yahiko's body..." She mumbled.

Nagato ignored her comment.

"I see you have refused to tell us about the whereabouts of Killer Bee." He spoke to her.

"And I'm not going to anytime soon!" She growled and clenched her fists.

"The preparations for having the demon extracted out of you are almost finished. So it's now or never." He said with his monotone voice.

The room was silent for a while until Kasumi broke the silence with a "Never."

Pein gritted his teeth. "Come with me you silly girl." He said as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

"Stop! Let me go!" Kasumi yelled as she struggled to excise out of Pein's grip.

She punched him multiple times with her free hand but he barely flinched.

"This place makes you weak you fool." He simply stated.

Naruto however had heard Kasumi's scream.

He looked up at the door. "Kasumi!" He yelled as e struggled out of his chair but the chains were tight.

"Naruto!" Kasumi yelled after she heard Naruto. It wasn't long before she was laying down on the cold and hard floor.

The room was dark and a light shone on her face. Slowly, lights beamed up and the room turned out to be the room where they estranged demons.

It wasn't long before she realize that she her arms and legs were chained to the floor.

Naruto on the other hand was panicking. The love of his life is once again in danger and ge was tied to a damn chair.

He pulled with all his might and successfully ripped the chains off the chair.

He slightly staggered out the room with part of the heavy chain attached to his arms.

------------------------------------------------

"Gaara has informed me where Naruto and Kasumi might be" Shizune told Tsunade.

"Good. Inform Kiba, Shikamaru and Ino where they have to go." Shizune bowed and left the building to tell the information she has gathered to the three shinobi.

------------------------------------------------

Kasumi yelled in excruciating pain as the Akatsuki attempted to capture the White Artic Fox.

After they paused for a while, Kasumi stayed on the ground, out of breath and with tears slowly racing down her cheeks.

"KASUMI!" Naruto yelled as he threw open the door. All heads snapped towards him. His eyes were closer to a velvet red than his usual blue sparkling eyes.

His nails were now deadly claws. He was growling where Kisame, Pein and Itachi stood.

"Naruto!" Kasumi managed to cough out. His eyes instantly turned crystal blue and his head snapped towards her.