Rock Lee Vs. Ino Yamanaka

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

The two Chunins stood face to face as Neji explained the rules to them.

Everyone was whispering, probably making predictions on who is going to win.

Naruto leaned closer to Kasumi. "Ino is going to lose." He whispered and Kasumi punched his arm.

He rubbed his arm. "Don't say that Naruto." She hissed at him.

Naruto shrugged and leaned on the rail and stared at Ino and Lee glaring at each other.

Neji nodded and with a cloud of smoke, he disappeared.

A loud bell rung and Ino and Lee got into their fighting stance. The arena was dead silent, waiting to see who hits first.

Ino and Lee circled around, watching closely for any sudden move from each other.

That's when Ino charged at Lee an he blocked it with his arms.

Ino swung her fists and legs at him and he dodged them all.

She brought up her leg to swing at him again but he grabbed her leg and pushed her away.

Ino stumbled back, panting.

Le smirked at her and with a powerful kick, sent her flying across the arena.

She hit the wall with a loud crack sound and she slid down.

Lee sprinted towards her and aimed another kick towards her but she quickly dodged it and grabbed his leg and stabbed a kunai into his leg.

Lee grunted and fell back.

Ino threw her flower bombs at him an they exploded around him, surrounding him with smoke.

The arena started whispering around and Ino smirked.

Ino looked up at everyone who was watching to find Sai smiling and Choji giving her thumbs up along with Shikamaru.

Ino had no time to react because then she heard a sound behind her.

She swiftly turned around to bee by Lee's knuckles.

He smacked her across the face and she fell back. Blood trickled out of the corner of her mouth.

Lee looked down at his legs and pulled the kunai out and let out a groan.

He threw the kunai away as Ino sat up rubbing her cheek.

Lee swung his leg at her but Ino quickly move back. She hastily stood up and made a triangle with her thumbs and index fingers and a purple mist appeared and disappeared into Lee.

Ino fell on her knees and stared at the ground while Lee threw explosive tags in front of him and they exploded right in his face.

"She controlled him." Naruto said, staring intently at the two Chunins.

Lee laid on the ground as Ini stood up and cautiously walked to him.

He had his eyes closed and seemed to be unconscious. She towered over him and as she brought her face closer to observe, his eyes shot open and with a mighty kick, sent her flying in the air.

She screamed on the way down and hit the ground with a loud thud.

Lee's teammates cheered and Guy cheered so much it looked as if he were going to cry.

Ino however was not ready to give up. Grunting, she struggled to to get back on her feet but she managed.

Lee stared at her, amazed to find her still standing. However he wasn't ready to give up either.

He ran to her and with amazing speed, punched her everywhere. By the time he finished, Ino fell to the floor and he was red.

Ino however was still stubborn and wincing in pain, she got back on her feet once again.

Lee grew angry and wanted to finish it all for once.

His skin now tomato red and his eyes snowy white, he charged at Ino with a yell and kicked her up.

She flew up at Lee jump as high as she was and punched her rapidly about twenty times before giving her a final blow and sent her to the wall.

This time she mad an even bigger crack in the wall and she slid down again. She had no fight left in her anymore.

The arena burst into cheers and Shizune came out once again with a microphone announcing "WINNER! Rock Lee!" as she pointed to Lee who was waving at everyone with a bright smile.

Guy was almost in tears by now and had a smile so bright and large, shining all his teeth at Lee.

"What'd I tell you?" Naruto said with a smirk.

"Still, it doesn't hurt to have faith in her." Kasumi replied.

------------------------------------------------

Ino Yamanaka was now eliminated from becoming a champion for this contest.

Medical ninjas quickly carried out an unconscious Ino as Lee happily walked off, proud knowing he made it to the next round.

"Damn it, I'll have to fight Lee for the next round." Naruto whispered.

Kasumi raised an eyebrow at him. "And how do you know you'll make it to the next round?" "Cause I'm good." He replied.

"Getting a little cocky, are we?" Kasumi asked with a smirk and Naruto sheepishly smiled at her.

Kasumi laughed and pecked his lips. His cheeks turned scarlet red.

It wasn't long until the screen flickered through photos and names again. Everyone grew tense as the photos shuffled around.

The left side settled on a picture of A blushing Hinata with the words 'Hinata Hyuga' under the picture.

Everyone's head snapped towards Hinata, who was tomato red by bow and looked as if she was going to faint.

She fell back and Kiba got her.

The right side settled on a picture of a gleeful Choji eating chips with the words 'Choji Akimichi' under it.

Choji choked on the bag of chips he was currently eating as he saw the large screen.

Hinata shrieked and fell once again into Kiba's arms.