The Bridge

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful owner~

Kasumi (again) woke up with warmth though this tine she knew it was just Naruto's body. He again took alot of space and she had a little but didn't mind. She stood up and heard Naruto. "Kasumi.....I...love...you..." He murmured though he still seemed to be dreaming. Kasumi giggled and exit her tent. She looked around to see Sai sitting in the ground. She sat next to him. "Hello there." He said smiling. "Hey." She responded smiling too. "So you're and Uchiha and have the White Artic Fox in you. Am I correct?" "Yes and I also strangely have the Byakugan and Sharingan." "Amazing." He muttered. Naruto came of and so did Yamato. "Alright get ready to move on."

After a which they finally reached the bridge but saw no kne there. "In he bushes everyone! I hear foosteps!" Yamato whispered loudly. They all dived for the bushes and Orochimaru with Kabuto came. Then suddenly Naruto jumped out and threw a Kunai at him which he skillfully blocked. "Bastard killed the 3rd Hokage!" He snarled. "Good job. He was easy to beat." Orochimaru said followed by his maniacal laugh. Naruto turned red and red chakra boiled. He was turning into his fox! The bridge broke in half and Naruto's tail moved widely about.

A rock hit Kasumi in the head and she fell unconscious. Yamato noticed Kasumi's body slipping to the edge of the bridge where she would fall. "Sai grab her!" He yelled. Sai drew a bird and it came out. He got on it and ride next to a falling Kasumi. He passed right next to and didn't catch her. She plunged into cold river.

Yamato acted fast and with his wood ability he piled up woods in front of her to stop her from going any further. He quickly summoned wood again to wrap around her and pick her up from the water. They gently laid her down.

Naruto however was going beserk. He had destroyed thousands of trees but of course he hadn't noticed. His focus was on Orochimaru. He was hiding somewhere on he forest and Naruto looked cautiously around. Orochimaru came out and sent two snakes to wrap around him but they were unsuccessful. Yamato on the other hand was standing over Kasumi's unconscious body trying to protect her. "Give me the girl and we'll leave peacefully. You give her to us we won't bother looking for Naruto anymore." He said calmly. "Never." Yamato said. "I'll have to get it the hard way." Kabuto whispered pushing up his glasses. Sai was however trying to look for Orochimaru's hideout and was watching Naruto fight with him.

A few minutes later Kasumi woke up to loud noises. She rubbed her eyes and saw everyone's attention on Naruto in his four tailed form. A huge sword had stabbed him and he struggled to pull it out. She stood up and looked at him worriedly. She imagined a young Naruto running towards her with such joy and a tear escaped her eye. Something vibrated wildly in her pocket. She reached in and found the necklace. Though one had an aqua marine star and the other one had a velvet red fox with nine tails. Of course the star was hers and the fox was Naruto's. She grabbed hers and it was vibrating. Was he in danger?

He finally pulled the sword out and Kasumi ran towards him. "Stop!" Yamato yelled but she ignored. "Enough Naruto!" She cried running towards him. He glanced at her and she froze. He raises a velvet red tail and it slapped against Kasumi's arm. She was thrown back and she felt to the ground hard. She grapes her arm in pain and painfully watched as Yamato locked Naruto in a wood cage, draining his energy. Kabuki came to her and healed her arm. "Don't want our victim hurt now do we." He whispered.

Then he disappeared. She painfully stood up and ran over to Naruto's body in the ground as the red was taken over by his normal peach colored skin. It was going slow so Kasumi put her two hands in his Chest and healed him. She winced at the pain in her arm but ignored it. "Kasumi you seem to care about Naruto alot." Yamato commented quietly. "Yeah well he's one of those nice people who don't stare at me like I'm a ticking bomb about to explode." She muttered. When she was done, Naruto sat up.