Coming Back

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

Kasumi drifted off into a peaceful sleep right after Gaara left.

In the morning she awoke by the sound of voices. She sleepily stood up and stretched.

She cleaned Temari's lavender bed and headed for the shower.She took a warm shower which relaxed her alot.

When she finished dressing, she went out into the hall and the Kazekage's room and the guards let her in without any objections.

Gaara was there once again but was instead viewing his village from his large window.

"Hey." I said going in the room. He turned around to face me. "Hello there, Kasumi." He replied smiling.

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked. She couldn't refuse. "Sure." She replied smiling as they walked out the building together.

They walked through the village just enjoying to warm breeze in the air. Suddenly they were surrounded by Villagers , that were asking questions.

"When did you two start dating?" "How did you two meet?" "When is the wedding?" Those were the kind of questions they were all asking at once.

Gaara was trying to talk over them saying that he would like some peace. But they were asking away.

"We're not dating!" He yelled and everyone went silent. "So, you were lying?" One of them asked. "N-No." "Then let's see a kiss!" Soon they were all chanting kiss, kiss.

Both turned to face each other while blushing. "I'm sorry about this." He apologized. "No, it's fine." She whispered.

"Let's just get this over with so they won't think you're lying." She whispered.

She closed her eyes and leaned in and their lips crashed against each other and they quickly pulled away as the crowd cheered.

He waved at the crowd and led her away from them. "Naruto's a lucky man to have you....." He quietly said.

"Thank you Gaara." She said to him.

When they finished with their walk, they returned to the building where Kasumi said her farewell to Gaara and hugged him.

Soon she was on her way back to the Leaf Village, hoping no body from there heard about her and Gaara.

Eventually she got to the Leaf Village and the guards winked at her.

"Going good with Gaara eh?" One of them asked. "Oh no." She lowly said. The Village already know what happened?

She rushed in and Lee knelt down in front of her with a purple rose.

"Oh Kasumi, why him? I can treat you better than him. Just give me a cha-" "Lee, your a great guy but I can't talk right now."

She politely interrupted gently grabbing the flower and leaving him. "Well atleast she thinks I'm great." He happily said.

She rushed past people when she bumped into a tall figure. "Sorry." She quickly said looking back.

It was Naruto. Her eyes went wide. "K-Kasumi." He stuttered. "Naruto, before you say anything, I had to do it, please believe me." She pleaded.

"I want to believe you....." He quietly said. He started walking away glumly. "Naruto please!" She begged but he ignored her.

She dropped her knees to the ground and sobbed. People stared at her until Temari came and helped her up.

"C'Mon let's go." She whispered as she led her into a forest. They found a small open area and sat down.

"What's wrong?" Temari asked. Kasumi wiped away her tears. "Naruto.....he left me. He thinks I'm into your brother." She whispered letting tears fall.

Temari hugged her. "It'll be okay before you know it, he's going to beg for you." She whispered trying to comfort Kasumi.

"Thank you Temari." She told her. "Well I have to go to Shikamaru before he has a fit for trying to find me. Are you going to be okay?" Temari asked standing up.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Just need to relax." She said wiping away her tears. "See you later." Temari called out before leaving.

Kasumi took a deep breath and leaned back on a tree.

Though she heard rustling in the bushes. "Hello?" She called out.

Then out of no where staggered our Shikamaru. "Those bushes and trees were such a drag." He complained in his usual tone as he glanced at his minor cuts on his hand.

She giggled and then he glanced at her. "Oh hey Kasumi, have you seen Temari?" He asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah she went back to the village to look for you." She muttered sighing.