Getting Kasumi Back

• Dedicerad till Kirapi_101

~Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner~

(Kasumi and Naruto As Children) ----------->

"Let him go!" Karin yelled as Killer Bee. He chuckled and dropped Sasuke.

Sasuke fell to the ground where he coughed and Karin came to his aid.

"Pathetic beings." Killer Bee muttered. "And don't let me find you laying one hand on her." Killer Bee threatened him pointing at Kasumi.

Killer Bee started walking away. After a few steps he turned to face Kasumi. "Are you coming or what?"

"Remember what'll happen Kasumi." Sasuke growled at her. Kasumi hesitated. "Oh shut your mouth for you own sake!" Killer Bee complained.

"Don't be silly. He can't do nothing to you." Killer Bee said dragging Kasumi away.

"Stop her!" Sasuke yelled. Karin charged at Killer Bee. He simply grabbed her arm and twisted it.

"Hey! No one does that to Karin except me!" Suigetsu yelled.

Karin raised an eyebrow not sure to take that as a compliment or insult.

"Whatever." Killer Bee muttered pushing her away. "Alright let's leave." He said to Kasumi. 

-------------------------------

"Sasuke's not here!" Naruto frowned as he searched through rooms in Sasuke's hideout.

He found a rom and began searching.

Neji came in using his Byakugan searching for anything suspicious.  

Neji kneeled down and got something from under the bed. A pair of silver heels.

Kiba came in with Akamaru and they sniffed.

"Yeah she's been here." Kiba assured Naruto.

"But where could the be now?" Naruto asked himself.

------------------------------

"Guess who I got!" Killer Bee beamed at his brother, the Raikage, also called A.

Killer Bee brought Kasumi into the room where she stared at the Raikage's expression. "Who's this?"

"White Artic Fox!" Killer Bee whispered trying to hold his excitement. The Raikage's expression immediately changed.

"Oh yes I've seen that demon in the last battle and it was quite impressive. My father spoke very highly of the White Artic Fox." He said.

"Thank you." Kasumi replied bowing quickly. "So Erm...What's your name?"

"Kasumi Uchiha."

The Raikage's expression once again changed. "So you're part of the legendary Uchiha clan eh?"

"Yes sir and partly Hyuga." "Wow, you truly are talented." The Raikage said smirking. "So exactly where did you find her?" He asked Killer Bee.

Killer Bee explained to him. The Raikage glared at him before smacking him in the head. "You imbecile! You could've been turned in to the Akatsuki!"

"Yes I know but I was extra careful." Killer Bee replied rubbing his head.

The Raikage sighed. "I'm just glad you're okay." 

"Show her to her room, B."

"Oh Right." He said dragging her out to a hall. "I have a room?"

"Yeah the guest room."

Killer Bee led her into a room with a bed, drawers, closet etc.

"So what were you doing with that Uchiha kid?"