The Battle

~I Don't Own Anything. Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner.~

Kasumi and Chiyo seemed to be in shock. How hard of an opponent was he going to be? He suddenly summoned his puppet of the Third Hokage. "Impressive." Chiyo said smirking at him. She summoned two puppets who were called "Mother and Father." "Remember these dolls. The dolls that you would always be with and love?" Chiyo asked. Sasori chuckled. "I clearly remember." Lavender gas came out of tubes that appeared on his puppet. 'Poison' Kasumi thought. The cloud of gas got to her and she held her breath. Sasori had ropes around her legs trying to pull her but the only thing stopping him was Chiyo's rope that was tied around her waist.

"Kasumi one breath of that and you're dead! Careful!" Chiyo yelled to her. Still she held her breath. That's when she saw something shiny in the corner of her eye. She turned to look at it and saw that it was a necklace with a aqua colored heart. She had a sensation in her that it was important. She moved her hand with strength since the rope was tightening there. She moved slowly towards the necklace and when she was in reach, she was suddenly pulled back. Chiyo had gotten her. Kasumi gasped for air but her eyes focused on the necklace laying on the dirty floor.

Suddenly his puppet attacked hers and they became disabled. Shocked, Chiyo saw that Sasori's puppet was aiming for Kasumi with blades oozing with poison. She quickly controlled her and made her block. It slightly hurt Kasumi but she didn't mind. 'Maybe they won't be that easy' Sasori thought. Suddenly he created a jet black block but Kasumi kicked it away when it aimed to her. Sasori's puppet then threw tubes and in mid-air they would break sending spikes at them.

Chiyo and Kasumi dodged them quickly and gracefully, not getting cut once. The floor vibrated violently and the roof came crashing to the floor making a big opening. What seemed like black vines covered the opening. Kasumi glanced at Chiyo whose right arm was trapped under a rock. "Elder Chiyo!" She yelled running towards her. That's when a black stick appeared in front of her.

More of them appeared and she ran to other way. She was surrounded until one hit her. She fell to the ground. Sasori smiled. "It's over now." His puppet ran throughout the sticks and aimed at Kasumi with blades. "Kasumi!" Chiyo yelled. Next thing you know, Kasumi had punched the puppet into pieces. The vines disappeared. "I haven't used myself in a long time." Sasori pulled off his cloak to reaveal his puppet form. A scroll came out and out appeared hundreds of puppets. Kasumi had lifted the rock and Chiyo was free. She smirked at Sasori and room out her scroll and out came about ten puppets with white cloaks. Suddenly the Chiyo's puppet attacked the Sasori's.

Kasumi fought too. She kicked, threw, and twisted in the air. She resulted with scratches and dirt all over her. "Kasumi." Chiyo called throwing her a seal. She knew what to do. She ran through the fighting puppets and jumped over them. When she got a clear view of Sasori, she stopped running causing her to slide and she threw the seal. It hit him and the puppets all fell down. It looked like he was finally dead

. Kasumi slightly smiled at Chiyo and slowly walked towards her. Then she heard sounds. She stopped dead in her tracks and watched as a hooded Sasori appear in frot of Chiyo with a sword with poison. He aimed it at her ndt Kasumi ran. She ran in front of her and felt agonizing pain in her stomach. Blood poured out of the corner of her mouth. She fell down clutching the sword.

Sasori however got stabbed by 'Mother and Father' puppets. It looked like they were hugging. Chiyo kneeled over Kasumi and yanked out the sword. She healed her. Sasori laughed. "I've always wanted to go this way. As a reward, I'll tell you that theres a spy for Orochimaru in the hideout." He coughed and he fell to the ground with the puppets. Kasumi stood up. "Thank you Elder Chiyo." "Thank you Kasumi for saving my life." She said smiling.

Then she remembered about the necklace. She weakly walked around until she found the necklace. He heart seemed broken though. "Ah I know that necklace. It's called 'Necklace of Friendship'. The heart isn't actually broken. Your supposed to give the other half of the necklace to a person you love. When they're in danger, it'll turn to color red." Kasumi examined it then stuffed it in her pocket. She along with Chiyo walked to where they were supposed to meet.

They arrived to find Naruto already there with Kakashi. Garaa was on the floor and the Sand Village people were all there. "He's....dead." Temari said with a sad tone. She sobbed into Shikamaru's shoulder which no one sennet to notice. Chiyo got down on her knees and started healing him. "Chiyo.. It'll kill you..." Kasumi pointed out. "I know but he's dead because if me. I sealed the One Tailed Fox in him. Take care of him." With that her face turned slightly happy. Everyone watched carefully.

Then Garaa opened his eyes and Chiyo fell back. A Sand Villager got her. Temari looked up and saw Garaa sitting up. She tackled him with a hug and so did Kankuro. The Villagers breathed a sigh of relief. Kasumi hugged him to which he hugged back. Naruto smiled at him but everyones attention turned to the already dead Chiyo. Everyone had a moment of Silence to honor her.

Everyone had left Chiyo's grave except Kasumi. Naruto would've left but he didn't want to leave her alone. Silent ters fell down her face but soon Naruro couldn't notice because it started raining. Though he could see her red puffy eyes. He pulled her into a hug into which she cried. They stayed like that for a few minutes when Kasumi looked up to him and kissed him.