Chapter-32

Smriti's POV-

When I woke up, I noticed that my head was rested on Christian's shoulder. He was asleep too, at least, that's what I thought.  I immediately adjusted my posture and woke up.

" I thought that you'd sleep till morning." I heard his speak.

" And I thought that you were sleeping." I remarked.

" I just had my eyes closed." He said.

I nodded.

I stood up to go to Mansi and group but I was pushed back.

Christian had forced me to sit on his lap. I started moving to free myself.

" Mrs Grey, stop moving so much." He commanded.

" Let me go!" I exclaimed.

" No." He said.

" Mr Grey,  that I am perfectly capable of freeing myself from anywhere, I hope that you are aware of this fact." I said confidently.

" What did I say about you addressing me as Mr Grey?" He asked.

Shit.

I was so lost in I don't know what that he took advantage of the fact and started placing kisses on my jaw and nape of my neck. I blushed.

He smirked seeing me all red.

" Mrs Grey, the effect that I have on you is insane, I hope you know that." He said, mocking me.

" I did not see anything." Grace said, covering her eyes and went away.

Double shit.

I started attempting to free myself again but when it comes to him, I don't know where all my power and sarcasm flies away.

After a struggle of good 5 minutes, he loosened his grip on my waist, clearly enjoying my discomfort.

" Why are you so shy Mrs Grey?" He muttered in my ears with his husky voice, sending shivers down my spine.

" I'm  not." I managed to voice out.

Before this uncomfortable stance could go on further, I heard Mia calling my name.

" Coming Mia." I shouted, finally got up and went to the next cabin where everyone else was there.

" Why are you so red Smriti?" Sunaina questioned.

" It's nothing." I muttered.

" Are you sure it's nothing Smriti?" Christian asked, who was right behind me.

" I'm fine!" I exclaimed and took a seat next to papa.

" Let's play something." Fahim suggested.

" Antakshari." I exclaimed along with Mansi.

" Yes." Grandmaa agreed too.

" Whtat is antashshi?" Mia asked, pronouncing it all wrong.

" It is Antakshari. It is a song game." Sanskaar spoke up.

She nodded.

" We don't know how to play so why don't you guys play one round and show us?" Carrick  asked.

" Sure." Rajat replied.

We divided the teams, boys vs girls. It was our turn to sing from the letter M.

I started with Moh Moh ke dhaage.

Soon, we all launched into songs.

Again, I don't know when I fell asleep after the game, but the one thing I was sure about was that this time, it was Sanskaar's  shoulder that I had taken as my pillow.