"Well fine then, I'll come over and get it but I'm leaving my paint here so splash me and I kill you."

I placed my paint where I was sitting and turned around in the ladder, I took a step down cautiously.

One foot caught in the railings and another slipped, in a state of panic my hands left the sides and a small scream left my mouth. I fell backwards with a thud, the ladder soon came down squashing me underneath it.

"Eva!" Calum shouted, dropping his stuff and coming running over, He grabbed the ladder and flung it off me, "Jesus are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I nodded as he pulled me into a sitting position.

"What did you hurt? Did you hurt your head you kneck? Oh my god you need to go to the hospital, you should never of went up that ladder, no no I should've given you the paint brush oh my god I'm so sorry,' he rambled.

"Calum stop, it's fine." I silenced him, holding my head in pain.

"No no it's not okay, I'm so sorry Eva I'm taking you home straight away-"

"Cal can you please shut up for two seconds, my head is spinning and you're talking nonsense it wasn't your fault so please stop rambling."

"Sorry." He muttered, placing his hand over mine on the back of my head. "Can I take you to the hospital please?"

"No."

"Well can I call my Mum?"

"I don't care."

"Do you want me to sit with you?"

"I don't care Calum." I snapped.

"Let me help you up and take you downstairs please."

"I'll be fine in a minute,"

"Eva you just fell from a 6ft ladder for god sake, you're pregnant and you're acting like you don't give two flying fucks."

"Stop shouting," I shouted, as a tear rolled down my face, "Please...I'm sorry."

"No no no no don't be sorry, please please don't be sorry."

He quickly sat down beside me and pulled my body close to his, "Please don't be sorry."

"Can you help me up please?" He nodded and stood up before holding out his hands for me.

I grabbed them and he pulled me up, I quickly stood but black spots blurred my vision as I wobbled, "No okay maybe not."

Calum quickly picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs, he lay me on the couch and I slowly sat up.

He walked into the kitchen and poured me a glass of water before returning and handing it to me. I thanked him and sipped tentatively at the sides, "I might act like I don't care but trust me I do."

"I know you do," he nodded, "But maybe we should go get you checked out anyway?"

I shook my head slowly, "I'm not like in any pain it'll be fine...trust me...I'm sorry for snapping."

"It's ok, I got a fright."

"I know you did...I'm sorry I gave you a fright too."

"I'm sorry I never gave you the paint brush."

"I'm sorry I covered you in paint."

"I'm sorry for smirking,"

"I'm sorry but we should stop saying sorry," I smiled, "I guess were both to blame just as equally, my clumsiness got in the way."

"Your clumsiness always gets in the way,"

"But hey, if I wasn't clumsy I wouldn't of fallen for you...get it?" I joked, nudging his arm.

"Your jokes are terrible,"

"You're right." I nodded

"But I love them... Are you ok now?"

"I think so." I nodded slowly, "I twisted my ankle and I might have a little concussion but I'll survive,"

"Do you want me to call my Mum?"

"No no don't be stupid, she'll only worry and there's nothing to worry about."

"Why don't you lie here just now and I'll finish painting and then I'll take you home?"

"I'm sorry I can't help you paint,"

"I'm sorry I didn't catch you when you fell," he stood up and kissed my temple, "I got a real fright there Eva, please be careful you're too clumsy."

"I'm sorry," I wrapped my arms around his kneck and kissed him back, "I'll try watch where I'm going."