"Wh-Which one?"

"Both."

"Haha... Uh... W-Well... O-Of course it's true, you idiot...! How could I not blush when you're this cute!?"

"(Y/N)-san..."

'Ugh, why did I have to say this...!? I hate you, comments!!'

"You're also very cute, (Y/N)-san.", he smiled audibly.

"Y-You...! I-I can't do this anymore! Sorry guys, I have to stop the stream for now. See you later!!"

That said, you immediately ended the stream and left TeamSpeak.

'Gosh, I just wanna hide under my blankets now...!'

But just before you could throw yourself onto your bed, you heard your phone ring.

'I bet it's him...'

Just as anticipated, the one calling you was Sou.
Apparently he already sent you thousands of messages before, be it on Line, Twitter, WhatsApp or somewhere else.

Instead of letting him wait any longer, you finally picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)-san!? Good, you finally picked up the call... Do you have fun worrying me?"

"No, I-... I'm sorry..."

"You don't have to apologize... But... Please stop worrying me, okay...?"

"Yes, I'm sorry... I won't be a burden to you anymore..."

"No, that's not what I meant! In that case, worry me as much as you like!"

"Huh?"

"You see... I really like you, so I just don't want anything bad happen to you."

"S-Sou, I... I-I like you too!!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Actually... I've had a crush on you for a long time now..."

"C-Crush?"

"Y-Yeah... Haven't we been talking about this...?"

"Shit..."

"Sou!?"

"I... I... Don't know what to say anymore..."

"What? Why?"

"Well, I just said that I liked you and then you suddenly confessed to me, haha..."

"Wait-"

As the truth dawned on you, you felt sad, disappointed and furious at the same time.
You couldn't believe your own stupidity.
Did you seriously think he would like you in that way?
Were you really that naive?

"Oh... Sorry, I think I misunderstood something. Well then, see you-"

"Wait!"

"... What is it?"

You seriously wanted nothing more than to just hang up and cry, but Sou didn't let you.

"I'm sorry.

... I love you too."

"Wha-"

"I just wanted to let you struggle. I-It was kinda cute..."

"... Sou, you're actually an S, aren't you?"

"Wha- I'm not!"

"Uh-huh, sure."

"*sigh*... Is that everything you have to say?"

"Yep. Good night!!"

"This girl..."

"Oh, and- I love you!!!

With these words you nervously ended the call and happily went to sleep.

…………………………

Extended Ending;

As you woke up the next morning and took a look at your phone, you noticed a lot of Twitter notifications.

'What happened...? Did I do something wrong?', you thought while opening Twitter.

The first tweet that popped up was a tweet from Sou in which you got tagged.

"Oh no, what did he do!?"

"Hey guys 。^‿^。 It seems like I'm dating @(Twitter name)-chan now o∩_∩o"

"Th-That idiot..."

……………………………………………………

Here you go~
A oneshot with our little cinnamon roll, requested by my awesome soulmate weelilly~

Feel free to request anytime!!

Meow! 😺