Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation

Start from the beginning

“Seriously calm down,” I laughed at her again before recomposing myself. “Alright so you think I should dress up?”

“Hmm… No. If it was a formal place, he’d probably let you know. Did he say something like ‘dress fancy’ or anything along those lines?”

“No, he just asked if I wanted to do something with him and when I asked him what that was he said it’s a surprise. Then I asked him what time, he said 8 o’clock and we hung up,” I explained.

“So he was pretty vague about it, which means…. Ah!” she squealed. “I got it! You should wear something casual, but that still screams sexy.”

“How about a crop top and shorts?”

Robin put on her thinking face again.

“Hmm… No,” she repeated. “It’ll be the warmest night we’ve had after all the cold tonight, so shorts is a good idea. But it might get a bit chilly later so maybe a light, cute sweater?”

“Oh my god, Robin you’re a genius!” I jumped up, attacking her with a hug. “This is why I love you!”

“Just make sure you make me your first born’s godmother,” she said casually, hugging me back.

I let out a loud laugh. “Deal!”

We then got to work.

First, we cleaned up the popcorn mess Robin did when she accidentally dropped the bowl. When everything was spotless, we moved on to the next thing.

Second, I took a long shower, making sure to thoroughly wash my hair with my best shampoo and conditioner. I then put on a bathrobe and picked out my clothes—cute shorts and a light sweater, just like Robin suggested. Except I couldn’t find a sweater I really liked, so I quickly changed and Robin and I went to the nearest mall.

Let’s just say we didn’t end up just buying that one item.

Yep, that’s right. We spent 4 hours in the mall. Typical us…

By the time we returned, it was around 6 o’clock. I then curled my hair and got started on my make up. I made sure to only eat a small sandwich throughout the day, just in case Justin planned on treating us to food during this date of ours.

Date…

I’m going on a date with Justin Bieber!!

“It’s almost 8,” Robin reminded me, watching as I put my earrings on.

“I know,” I said excitedly, my whole body shaking and I didn’t know if it was out of excitement or because I was nervous as hell.

“You need to make sure you tell me everything afterwards. How it all went… Where you guys went… If you guys fucked…”