93

Khia POV

I was scared to go home. The home tiago and I bought together is now cold and bitter. Santiago hasn't talked to me ever since that incident with trey. He only talked to me if he had to.
Today was my doctors appointment and he wasn't anywhere to be found. I had to order a uber to get here.
"Khia?",the nurse came out and announced with a clipboard in hand.
I quickly got up and followed her to the room.
"I hope I pronounce it right. It's a unique name",she said trying to break the ice.
"Thanks and you did."
"So your here because you got a pregnancy scare?",she asked me while we entered a room.
"Yeah i took like 4 pregnancy tests and they all said negative but I'm still not sure because I'm late",i explained to her.
"Girl you took 4 and that wasn't enough to convince you?",she said jokingly.
"Yeah."
"So where's your husband or boyfriend? He should be here in case you are pregnant."
"I don't know. But I'm hoping I'm not,"I said not going into much detail.
She empathized with me and told me to put on the gown. In a few minutes she'll come back and we'll do a ultrasound to see if we see anything. I braced myself. Definitely not trying to be pregnant especially with the father of my child not talking to me. I called him to see if he would answer but he didn't.

Santiago POV

Khia called my phone and I turned my phone off because I'm at work. Although today was my day off, I ain't wanna spend it in the house with her. My feelings for her are all f...ed up right now ever since her ex got smart with me. I had a chance to just take him out right then and there but I didn't cause of Khia. Everything I do or don't do was cause of this girl. She's costing me so much and all I asked from her was to be all in for me. Trey's existence in her life is messin up our relationship. Dude can't stay away from the girl and I get it. Khia fine af she's gentle and sweet but he had his chance. I'd be damned if i let him steal the girl I helped build.
"Yo, Khia on the line",Marcus said handing me his phone. I took his phone and answered.
"Sup",i said.
"I'm at the doctors office and I thought you'd want to know."
"Ight."
"Lucky for you, I'm not pregnant."
"Cool",i said nonchalantly.
"Ok I'm probably gonna meet up with ebony later so I'll see you later."
"Ight",i said and hung up giving Marcus his phone.
"Man That's it?"
"What you mean?"
"I think you trippin if you ask me",he said pullin up a chair across from mine.
"I didn't ask you",I said finishing the work I had laid up before me.
"You messin up a good thing."
"How? I cut Marisol off a long time ago. You don't hear wind of her no more. This trey dude pops up every month I swear. He got the nerves to disrespect me and think he got power over me. If Khia had really cut him off he wouldn't have the nerves to say half the shxt he said that day to me."
"In khia's defense, dude tried to holla and she ignored him. Maybe dude just pushing up on her. Khia not the type to entertain and I can see that. You say you build her up but right now you tearing her back down."
"How I'm tearing her down?"
"She sat here and called you. You ain't pick up so she called me just to tell YOU where she was. If she was out doin her dirt with ol boy, you wouldn't hear from her."
I continued ignoring Marcus cause I ain't tryna hear it right now.
"Do me a favor, before you destroy her, give her to me. I'd wife a chick like that. She respects the mess outta you and won't do nothin without your consent. Where you find girls like that anymore? They all wanna be independent now a days. Can't nobody tell them nothing."
Marcus had a point but that wasn't gonna change my mind.

I had a long day of work and it was time for me to close the office. Marcus was gone for the day so it was just me and a couple guys at work. Entering my car, I turned the music on and vibed out to some music. I started the ignition but didn't drive nowhere.
Sitting in the parking lot, I released a loud sigh and rubbed my eyes. Driving, my mind was running a mile a minute. Out of the many things I had goin on, my relationship can't be one of them that's stressing me out. When I got home, I took the elevator to the 5th floor and walked to the apartment. I smelled the aroma of pasta out in the hall. It smelled amazing. Putting the keys through the door, I got in and saw Khia in the kitchen cooking half naked in our apartment with heels on. Her back was turned to me so she ain't see me walk in. I shut the door and watched her for a good minute. She knew better than to do this to me at a time like this cause all I'm thinking about is eating her out and penetrating her. The things girls do when they know you mad at them ain't right.
"Oh hey. Dinners almost ready",she said catching me admire her.
I looked at my watch and it was a quarter until midnight. She don't even be cooking this late. I walked to the living room and she stopped me and tugged on my arm.
"Don't ruin this. Don't ruin us please",she said to me.
"I'm not thinking about ruining us."
"So why your not talking to me?"
"I just got some things to figure out."
"Are you not interested in me anymore?"
"Did you not just see me staring in amazement over there at you?",I said chuckling.
"But you walked the other way. I'm here",she said as she caressed the side of my face to turn to her.
"I..I had to put my stuff down",I stuttered. I don't usually do that only when I was nervous. I don't know why she still had that effect on me.
"Are you still mad at me?"
"Yeah",I said truthfully. She pulled me close to her and squatted down gripping on my belt.
"If we have sex will you still be mad at me?"
"Depends",I said grabbing her by her neck. She aroused me by unbuttoning my shirt and stripping me of my clothes. I dropped the keys on the counter and let her surprise me. Her moans as she's licking it, made me moan and gasp for air.
This girl was sexy beyond every level I swear.