1

"So for how long are we gonna keep this a secret?",I said facing him on his bed.
"Doing what? Having sex?",he said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and he felt my frustration because he said,"just give me a little bit more time."
"How much more? Because we been doing this for 4 years now."
Trey and I have been creeping on the low for a while now while he had a girlfriend and I'm just fed up with it. Only reason why I haven't left yet is because I genuinely loved this man and he can throw it down in the bed. I was his secret girl on the side. I guess I would be the 'sidechick' in today's society and  trust me, I wasn't at all proud of it. I had everything going for me. I was smart, attending college, and had a pretty good job as a dental assistant although I was going to school to be a dentist. So if I wanted to, I could've left him and know I deserved better than what he's offering me. The truth is did I want to continue being this 'sidechick'? I keep having hope that he'll break it off with his ex but he hasn't already.
"You gotta be patient with me, khia",he said as he caressed the side of my face. He got up out of his bed and looked out his window. "Shxt. Why she here this early in the morning?",he said. I'm guessing his girlfriend was here. So I already knew the drill. I quickly got dressed and took my belongings. I didn't even bother putting my heels back on because there was no time. Trey sneaked me outback and said,"I'll call you."
I sighed at him and made a run for it before the girl saw me. When I was sure I reached a good distance, I stopped running and just walked. My house was not that far from his house so the walk wasn't at all long distance. As I walked in the 30 degree weather, I crossed my arms to prevent my hands from becoming icicles. I looked at my phone and it was 3 in the morning and I knew I had to go to class the next morning at 8. There goes my sleep time. When I reached my house, I sneaked to the back of our one story house through my bedroom window. It took me a couple mins to get in and I knew I'd gotten bruises from climbing back into my room. Eventually I got in and went straight for the shower. When I got out the shower, my phone was ringing.
"Hey",I answered. It could only be one person who would be calling me at that time and it was trey.
"Did you get home safe?",he asked me.
"Yea got a couple bruises but I'm home."
"Okay. Glad you got home safe. I'll let you sleep cause I know you have school in a couple hours."
"Okay",I said and hung up. I tossed my iphone 7 on my made-up bed and put on my pajamas.

Trey
I hope khia knew I love her. She's the last girl I gave all my love to. She has my heart with her. Only reason I'm with this girl is for show. I don't really care about her, I don't love her, but it's who my family wants for me. I was a family man & khia's background didn't please my family. Although she was a brilliant nice girl, my moms wasn't having her get near me. Khia and I never made it as far as dating for personal reasons. She was still young when I met her. She was up and coming, didn't know nothin about the relationship game and she was a bit immature for my taste but over the years I kept her around me in hopes that she matures and grows. I met her at the age of 20 and now she's 24. I was 26. A little older than her. Her moms and I didn't get along and her moms is the major reason why I couldn't even date khia. She was strict, annoying, and just couldn't stand to see me. I didn't know why. Khia's father isn't in her life anymore, he left and joined the drug game . My family and her family are complete opposites. Ever seen light and dark ? That's how they were. Because of our families, we couldn't date but I plan to change that real soon. I'm not a bad man for choosing someone else for my family's liking but I guess to her I am. Genovia was cute and had a nice petite body on her but all I'd use her for is sex and she knew it. My heart was with khia.
"Hey I made you breakfast babe",genovia said fixing a plate for me.
"You didn't have to. I'm on my way out, I'll grab something from McDonalds",I said nonchalantly.
"What time are you coming home?",she asked me.
"I don't know",I lied and grabbed my keys on the counter. I kissed her on the cheek and was on my way to work. I worked at a law firm and also did my internship there at the firm. When I got to work, I looked at the time and it was about time that khia was gonna be getting out of school so I decided to call her. She picked up on the second ring and I was happy to hear her voice.
"Hey",she said.
"Hey. How was your night?"
"It was short but no headache yet so I guess that's good right?" Khia tends to have headaches when she doesn't get a certain amount of sleep. I didn't know why but I guess that's what her body does.
"Yeah. Sorry about last night",I said.
"Sorry for which part? Letting me walk home in the cold on my own or keeping me up late."
"Both",I said laughing.
"I don't find it funny but whatever."
"Don't be like that babe. I really am sorry. I didn't know she was coming over."
"Next time know."
"Will do. How's school going?"
"It's going good. I'm on my way to the library to study and won't be home until about 5."
"Alright cool. You want me to pick you up?"
"Sure if you want."
"Ight. I'm about to start work so I'll talk to you later",I said and we hung up. It was nice hearing her voice and I always look forward to seeing her too. I got to work and had my assistant get me a cup of black coffee while I open my MacBook to see who was I representing in court these next couple of weeks. I looked over a case of a man who got caught stealing and I'm thinking to myself, how am I supposed to represent someone like that? Stealing is a crime. It's black and white that he needs to either pay back the merchandise he stole or go to jail but I guess I can pull out some type a reason to plead his cause. It was gone be challenging though.