Chapter 19: Bland Loss

Start from the beginning

"I'm not saving his next serve, Better do it... Senpai..." she said and smirked at him.

"I'm all pumped up!!"Tanaka screamed making Daichi scold at him.

The game continued and Tanaka was able to receive Oikawa's serve.It continued and the Karasuno team starts taking points again.

But a certain person keeps distracting Rina making her eyebrow twitch. She glanced at Kageyama who slowly becomes more tense everytime the Aoba Jhosai's spike got in or a spike from their team is blocked.

*Prrt!*

"Hanamaki! nice kill!!"

The whistle blew as a spike got in and it's time for Nishinoya and Hinata to change. Rina bit her lower lip and glared Kageyama at the back. The black haired setter sensed that someone was boring holes at his back making him turn around just in time to see Rina glaring at him. He flicnhed at her glare that says 'don't-mess-up'.

The game continued with Kageyama getting more tense and bit by bit, it's  annoying the hell out of Rina. She clenched her hands and took a deep breath.

'I don't feel good about this acceleration, And we've already used all our time outs' coach Ukai thought as he watched the game.

"Take your Time!! Don't panic!!"

'I know Rina can adapt to Kagayema's speed, but the others can't..."

He was suddenly brought out of his thoughts when he suddenly heard a scream. Making him, Takeda-sensai and Shimuzu flinch.

"Baka! Your getting on my nerves Kageyama! Stop being so tensed up if you don't want me to hit the living daylights out of you!!"

Rina screamed shocking the others, even Oikawa and Iwaizumi who are on the otherside of the court,are suprised for they haven't seen or heard Rina scream when she's annoyed. She would actually easily resort in to hitting the person that annoyed her silently than shouting. So this was a suprise for them.

She then hit Kageyama on the head making the referee blew a whistle at them with a frown. Rina ignored the referee and clicked her tongue.

"R-Rina, P-Please calm down, let's just focus on the game please?" Asahi stuttered trying to build the courage to stop the brunette girl. Tha Black haired captain made a sigh and he finally stepped infront of their tall ace and talked to Rina.

"Rina, Please calm down. We need to focus on the game,ok?" Daichi said with a small smile. Rina frowned and turned around with her ponytail swaying as she walked away from Kageyama.

After the joust between Kageyama and Oikawa, The black haired setter panicked even more and with every toss or set, it becomes faster ticking Rina off more for the said girl knows very well that her team can't handle those fast tosses except for her.

The game continued and just like before, Kageyama's tosses becomes faster from time to time. And this time, when he set the ball to Tsukishima, it went past the tall blonde making Rina clicked her tongue and ran to follow the ball.

Rina followed the ball like it was just moving slow. She then jump a few milisecond earlier away from the ball. With her green eyes following the ball, it glinted and all of a sudden, she spiked the ball and it flew past the libero earning them a point. She then glared at Kageyama as landed on the ground.

The whistle then blew making them all turn their heads to the bench only to see Sugawara holding a number 9 sign. Rina sighed and slapped a shocked Kageyama on the back.

"That's what you get from panicking, you dumb idiot. Calm down for a while there so you can play again. Aho..." She said and slapped his back again making Kageyama wince. She then pushed him towards Sugawara and went beside Daichi.