{{83}}

~Nikku's P.O.V~
Captain Yamato suddenly turned his head back, and saw Kabuto.

I have to do something.

"Fire Style: Blinding Fire!" I shouted as i performed my hand signs.

My jutsu blinded Kabuto for a good amount of time. "Naruto! Captain Yamato! This is our chance!" I shouted at them.

"Right!" they both shouted.

Captain Yamato then trapped Kabuto in a wooden prison with wheels.

Then Naruto created a shadow clone to push the prison with his shadow clone.

"Ok then, I'll call the rest of the team over with a wooden beaker." Captain Yamato said as he placed his hands on the  ground to create a tall wooden pillar.

"Brilliant idea Captain Yamato!" Naruto said.

"Are you sure this is quick enough to call the rest of our members on the team?" Nikku asked.

"No, but can any one make anything noticable so they ?" Captian Yamato.

"Lets see if this can attract this attention.." Nikku said as she started to run up the wooden pillar.

"Fire Style: Blinding Fire!" Nikku shouted.

A bright fire flashed for a few seconds.

~Dachi's P.O.V~
"Hey!" I shouted as I pointed at the flashing light above me.

The dogs with me perked up their ears out of surprise. "What is it kid?" one questioned.

"Look up there!" I said as I pointed to the tall wooden pillar with the flashing light on top.

The dogs looked up where I was pointing at. "Looks like a beacon to me kid. Come on." the other dog said as we started running towards the beacon.

Soon enough, we were at the wooden pillar along with our other team members.

"What's going on here?" Kakashi-Sensei questioned.

"Nikku, Naruto, and I captured Kabuto Yakushi. So we signaled all of the rest of our team to come here." Captain Yamato said.

"Kabuto Yakushi huh?" Kakashi-Sensei said.

"He's right inside that prison." Captain Yamato said as he pointed to the wooden prison.

"I see." Kakashi-Sensei said as he began to approach the prison.

"Hello!" an unknown childish voice yelled.

A man with an orange swirled mask appeared before us.

We all turned our heads quickly to the masked man.

"Who the heck are you?!" Naruto shouted as he began to form a Rasengan on his palm.

"Wait Naruto! Don't be so reckless!" Nikku shouted.

But it was too late. Naruto charged towards the masked man and tried to attack him with his Rasengan.

Instead, the masked man dodged it, and Naruto almost tripped.

"Naruto! We don't know his intentions yet, so don't attack him yet!" Captain Yamato said.

"Fine then." Naruto said with reluctance.

"What are your intentions?" Kakashi-Sensei questioned as he looked at him.

"Well, I saw a really, really, bright light in the sky, and I saw a really big wooden pillar too. So I just came here to see what the fun's all about!" he said childishly.