《12》

~Kronosa's P.O.V~
"There's going to be a lot of people trying to get our scrolls", I said.

"Yeah", Dachi said.

We kept running towards the tower. "Guys, we haven't ate anything so far", Asuka said.

"Oh yeah, you're right. We need to eat food to get energy to continue running", Dachi said.

"Alright, let's stop here, let's just hope that no one finds us", I said.

We grabbed the apples from our pouch. We ate our first apple. We munched on them. We eventually finished.  We resumed running. "There's going to be a lot of people near the tower, to grab our scrolls or ambush us. It's better if we stay hidden for the time being. If we do get attacked, we have to fight back if they want our scrolls", I said.

"Alright", Asuka and Dachi said.

We jumped tree to tree, advancing more and more to the tower. I took my weapon from my pouch and wore them just in case. "What are those?" Dachi asked.

"My weapon, I call them the Skull Claws", I said.

"Wow did you make it yourself?" Asuka asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Can you make us some?" Dachi asked.

"Sure, sometime", I said.

We ran into some other ninja. But, there was two grass ninja. We didn't see the one that had the long tongue though. But, we found her teammates.  "Give us your scrolls!" One hissed.

"Like hell we will!" Dachi shouted.

"Dachi let's use our combination, Asuka I have a plan", I whispered.

I whispered the plan. "Scorch Style: Blaze Wind Vortex Jutsu!" We shouted.

Asuka threw some kunai and shurikens and I threw some needles in the vortex. Our combination hit our oppenents. It injured them. "You're strong, for a rookie", one of them said.

A huge snake appeared in front of us. "A-A Snake!!" Asuka shouted.

We threw our kunai at it, it did nothing. The snake attacked us, and injured us. "We got to find a way to close the mouth", I said.

"Yeah!" Dachi shouted.

A held my needles in my hand, "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" I shouted.

The molten needles badly injured the huge snake. The grass ninja were on the snake's head. Asuka threw some poison gas at our enemy. "Good job Asuka!" Dachi said.

"Thanks..." she said.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" I shouted.

The fire caused inflammation with the poisonous gas. We killed the snake, but the grass ninja were no where to be seen. "We have an advantage, three against two", Dachi said.

"You're right", Asuka said.

"Maybe, but not quite", a grass ninja said as one ninja held a kunai near my neck and Dachi's.

Another huge snake was attacking Asuka. "Asuka!" Dachi shouted.

"Worry about yourself!" The grass ninja said.

I grunted. The other grass ninja took another kunai and stabbed me In the back with it. I coughed up blood. "You rookies are so easy", the one who stabbed me said.

They took some needles and threw all of them at me. I coughed up even more blood. Dachi was in the same situation as me. Asuka threw some kunai at the snake, but her attacks didn't work. I threw a kunai and a needle at Dachi's enemy.  Dachi's enemy was just a shadow clone. "Wind Style: Wind Vortex!" Dachi shouted as he targeted my enemy.