{{47}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
Nikku walked with Jiraiya around the village. "Maybe there's another reason for his tailed beast chakra not leaking out frequently." Nikku said.

"Could be." Jiraiya said.

"Yeah. Anyways, Master Jiraiya, I have a question for you." She said.

"Yeah, what is it?" He asked.

"How come you didn't become fifth Hokage, and Lady Tsunade did?" She asked.

"Well, I didn't want to Hokage. Plus, Tsunade is more fit being Hokage that I am." He said.

"I see then." Nikku said.

"Anyways, I got to go. Also, Nikku.." Jiraiya paused.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Keep a close watch for Dachi, and if you encounter Kronosa again, keep a close watch on her too." Jiraiya said.

"Why?" Nikku asked.

"I need to collect more information of his jinchuriki powers." He said.

"I see then." She said.

"Well, it's time for me to go." He said as he fled.

Nikku was walking around the village, until she stopped by the forest. She saw Dachi training. As her master said, she should keep a close eye on Dachi.

'It seems like there's no signs of the two tails chakra seeping out of Dachi.' Nikku thought.

She then fled the forest. Maybe hanging out with one her teammates besides Dachi will help her gather some information. She then went to the Kurokawa household, that's the closest place to find her teammate Asuka.

She knocked on the door. A man opened it. "What do you need?" He asked.

"Well, I'm looking for my teammate Asuka." She said.

"Asuka has been getting a lot of visitors lately." He mumbled.

"Asuka!" He called out.

Asuka stumbled and got up, then went to the door. "Huh? Nikku..?" Asuka said.

"Hi.. Asuka.." She said.

"Father, let her inside. She's my teammate." Asuka said.

"Alright then." He said.

Nikku went inside the household. "Wow, everything is so neat!" Nikku complimented.

"Thanks, you should say that my mom. She's the one who organizes most things here." Asuka said.

She looked around of how neat it was. "Take a seat Nikku." She said.

Nikku and Asuka took a seat by the table near them. "Oh, by the way, I invited my friend Hinata here." She said.

Hinata was also seating near the table they were. "Hi..." She said shyly.

"Hi, I'm Nikku!" She said positively.

"Hi.. I'm Hinata.. Hyuga.." She said.

'Hyuga? That's the clan of the Byakugan.' Nikku thought.

"Anyways Nikku, why did you want to come here?" Asuka asked.

"Well, I just wanted to come and chat." Nikku said.

"Where's Dachi anyway?" Asuka asked.

"He's training in the forest." Nikku said.

Asuka sighed, "He never stops training."