{{67}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
Dachi soon finished the book about chakra natures that Asuka had gave him. "Well Nikku, I understand now." He said as he closed the book.

Nikku remembered that Morihro told her to make sure he does understand chakra natures. "How many basic chakra natures are there?" She questioned.

"Five." He answered.

"Can you combine chakra natures to make new ones?"

"Yeah."

"Is there strengths and weaknesses of each chakra nature?"

"Of course."

"What is the chakra nature weakness for each one?"

"Fire prevails over Wind. Water prevails over Fire. Lightning prevails over Earth. Wind prevails over Lightning. Earth prevails over Water." He said.

"Good. You understand." She said.

"Of course I do..." he said. "Or I would probably be stuck here forever...." he muttered.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Oh nothing!" He said quickly.

"Anyways, it seems like Morihro-Sensei is busy. So I'll help you with your wind chakra nature." She said.

Dachi nodded. "While on the other hand, Morihro-Sensei can help you with your earth chakra nature when he's not busy." She said.

"Well, are we going to get to the training now?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." She said.

Dachi followed her to the forest. "A wind chakra nature is good nature, besides, you can do this."

She then threw a shuriken that seemed like it had her chakra on it onto a tree. It went threw the tree and another tree. "How did you do that...?" Dachi said clearly amazed.

"Well, in my way to explain it, just focus your chakra on the blade, and block out all thoughts and distractions." She said.

Dachi took out a kunai, and closed his eyes, concentrating the best he could. His chakra inflamed the blade, then he threw it at the tree.

With precision, the kunai cut through the tree. Nikku was surprised. "...Impressive... very impressive. I'm surprised that you had a great amount of concentration." She said.

"Wait, do you mean this is a difficult thing to do?" He asked.

"Sure, for most people, it usually takes time to practice. But," she then threw a shuriken at a large rock, and it cut right through it. "Try doing that." She said.

"Alright..." he said as he pulled out a kunai.

He then focused his chakra on the kunai and threw it at a different rock. It went right through. "I am extremely impressed by you mastering it easily." Nikku remarked.

"I have a question." He said.

"Yes?"

"Well, can only people with the wind chakra nature can do this technique?" He asked.

"Yeah, there's not many that have a wind chakra nature." She said.

"Also Dachi, you possess the Jougan right?" Nikku asked.

"Yeah..." he said.

"Well, you know how to use it fully right?" She asked.

"Yeah... I think.."

"I'll tell you something about the wind chakra nature." Nikku said.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"The wind chakra nature is better in the offensive when you make your chakra sharp and thin with precision. The wind nature can also generate a powerful force for an attack." She said.