"You won't escape, we'll take you in." he said.

"Hey Kabuto, I bet you would know, where's Sasuke now?!" Naruto said.

He chuckled to himself. "You're still all about Sasuke aren't you?"

"They said that Sasuke killed Orochimaru, is that true?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah. It's true alright. Unfortunately, Lady Kronosa refused to take his place." Kabuto said.

Kronosa? Isn't that Dachi and Asuka's friend...? And why would he refer her as 'Lady Kronosa?'

I know I don't know Kronosa, but I know that she's my friend's friend.

"What do you mean she refused to take her place?" I questioned.

"Huh, I never seen you before. You must be new to the leaf village. And to answer your question, Lady Kronosa didn't want to take Lord Orochimaru's place, you see, she's Lord Orochimaru's daughter." he said.

"What? Orochimaru's daughter?" Captain Yamato said with a sense of shock in his voice.

"Yes, Lady Kronosa is Lord Orochimaru's daughter. But she refused to take his place and her loyality still stays to the Akatsuki since she still doesn't believe that Lord Orochimaru is her father." Kabuto said.

"But how?" Captain Yamato said.

Kabuto chuckled. "Lord Orochimaru created her. But apparently Lady Kronosa despises him and doesn't accept or believe him as her father."

We were all speechless from what he said. "But besides that, I brought you a present, something you might like." he said as pulled out a book.

"What's that?" Naruto questioned.

"The information we gathered about the Akatsuki." he said.

"So what about it?" Naruto said.

"It's yours now. You can have it." Kabuto said.

"So Orochimaru is dead, and Kronosa refused to take his place. So, you're trying to negotiate a deal with the leaf village. Is that it?" Captain Yamato questioned.

"No, I'm not foolish enough to think that the leaf village would negotiate with the likes of me." he said.

"So explain. The Akatsuki aren't after you. So why would you help us against them?" he questioned.

"It's simply a gift for Naruto. A token of my gratitude. After all, the Akatsuki is pursuing you."

"Gratitude?" Naruto said.

"Yes, that's right. When Lord Orochimaru died and Lady Kronosa declined me, I lost sense of my identity again of who I was. I never knew my parents or homeland. The enemy took me into custody when I was very little, I was used as a spy since I was a child. Moving to country to country, and to village to village. And the idea of home seemed alien to me until I became Lord Orochimaru's disciple. And now, it's gone again." he explained as he tossed the book near Naruto.

"The pain of not knowing who I am, of being without an identity, you understand it well don't you Naruto?" Kabuto said.

I understand it. I never knew my parents, I just grew up in the sand village. Until, I met Master Jiraiya and met my friends here, in the hidden leaf village.

"I don't want to understand anything you say." Naruto said.

"Hmp. Are you sure? Are you Naruto Uzamaki or the nine tailed fox? I know you must have been despised in the past. You must questioned your identity and who were you meant to be, but you had faith in your strength and told yourself you were Naruto Uzamaki. You forged your own identity, and doing so you overcame the cold stares of the nine tails." he said.

"What does he want with Naruto?" I asked Captain Yamato.

"I don't know, I can't figure it out." he said.

"That's why your so confident, that's why you have no doubts about your identity and why you found friends who welcome and accept you. But my story is different. Instead of going beyond Lord Orochimaru, I stubbornly held tightly to his power. Now I have a much better idea of how you felt Naruto. You made me see. And so I decided that I would try to be like you."

"I'm going to use what I could absorb of Lord Orochimaru to become a better, stronger Kabuto Yakushi." he said as he revealed his entire face.

What did he do to himself..?

"I will find a new identity, and you've me a clue how. That's why I'm so grateful to you Naurto. Lord Orochimaru is a symbol of renewal. He will live inside me as a reminder of what I must overcome." Kabuto said.

"You absorbed that guy?" Naruto asked.

"That's right. I took a part of Lord Orochimaru corpse after Sasuke defeated him and I then simply grasped that piece into my own body." he said as he pulled up his right sleeve.

"And since then, you won't believe the life force it's given me. Everyday, I can feel it steadily consuming my body. It feels amazing." Kabuto said.

"That's unbelievable." Captain Yamato said.

His chakra, I can tell that almost half of it has consumed his body.

"I have to fight desperately, just to avoid to be completely subsumed by it. Everyday I feel my will, to surpass Lord Orochimaru!" he said.

"So, that's why you came here to say this? Heh. Well, you can keep on fighting him in a prison cell in the hidden leaf village!" Naruto said as he started running towards him.

Naruto charged at him, and Kabuto blocking and dodging every attack. While, Captain Yamato started to use his wood style on Kabuto.

"Naruto, Captain Yamato, he's behind you!" I warned.

Cliffhanger! Hope you guys are liking the chapters so far. So, stay swag, and peace out!