one.

It all started a month ago. It was a cold fall day. The leaves were changing, the temperature is dropping, it was just a beautiful day.

I had just came home from school and as I opened the door I see my roommate and best friend Cara, sitting down on the couch. "Hey" I say to her. "Hey, so I know your birthday is in a month." She replies. "Yep" I say taking a bite out of an apple I got from the kitchen. "What about it?" I ask curiously. "You know Brockhampton?" she asks with a smile on her face. "Bitch." I whisper to myself. "Yes I do know them.." "Well, they're going on tour and as a gift for your birthday, I got us tickets" she says jumping up and down squealing. I ran up to her and gave her a hug crying "Thank you Cara, I love you so much." "No problem Katalina" she replies also tearing up. "I also have early access passes so we can get to the front row!!" Best. Birthday. Present. Ever.

I run up to my room and I get started on my homework for calculus. Blah. Blah. Equations. Blah. I finally got my homework done and I call my other best friend Garson. We talk for 10 minutes or so when he reminded me about our plans tonight to go raid the nearest 7/11 and come back to his house and watch old movies. I told him to be here in 10 so we can carry out our plans.

I quickly wiped off my makeup from earlier and put my hair into a messy bun starting my skincare routine. I decided it would be pretty boring to do my skincare without music so I go to my record player and put my vinyl of my favorites from Tyler, the Creator. As I was cleansing my face I hear the previous song change into "Garbage" my favorite song. I rap the lyrics perfectly while finishing up my routine and putting on some orange camo sweatpants and a black cami top. I leave my hair into a messy bun because I can honestly not give anymore fucks about my appearance. That's when I hear Garson's car pull up into my driveway. I alerted Cara that I was leaving and she said goodbye while inviting her boyfriend Xander over.

I hop in the car with Garson and we start driving to the nearest 7/11. "I have the aux cord if you want to play anything." he says. "Of course I would." Just to piss him off because I love him so much I play "6 Figures" by Justin Roberts and I start jamming out. We finally got to the 7/11 and we went inside. I went straight to the ice cream. I was having a hard time choosing phish food or cookie dough. I eventually choose phish food and I walk over to see the movies they had in the store. I call over Garson to see what he would like to watch tonight. He walks over and looks at my choices. He chose 3 movies which are "16 Candles" "The Breakfast Club" and "Weird Science". All of them starring Anthony Michael Hall and I squeal at him for choosing my favorite 80's actor of all time. God I use to have the hots for him, and I still kind of do for his younger self. I carry the movies and my ice cream to the counter and while I was walking I bumped into someone causing all of my stuff to fall out of my hands. "Oh my god." I say bending down to pick them up. "No, please allow me" the guy that made me drop all my stuff said to me. "I am so fucking sorry" he says. "So Anthony Michael Hall marathon?" He asks looking up at me. I'm still looking down and picking up my stuff. "Yes, I love his movies, those braces just melt my hear-." I look up and I see Matt Fucking Champion standing right in front of me.

"No fucking way." I say out loud with my jaw nearly touching the floor. "What?" He asks. "Your Ma- Matt Champion" I stutter. "Yes, and you are?" He asks. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GO- "Katalina" I say. "Katalina, what a pretty name." He says blushing a little. "Haha. Thank you." I say nervously. "You're welcome, I have to go, my friends are going to get mad if I don't come home soon". "Oh. Right... well it was nice meeting you Champion." I say kind of dissapointed. "Nice meeting you Katalina." He says walking away. He is so perfect.

Garson comes up to me asking if I was ready to pay. "Yeah." I say and we payed for our stuff and we left to go to his house. How does this day get better and better?