I nodded, switched the television off and got under the covers. Mansi went and opened the door.

" Girls, you if you are done fooling me, then get ready. Mia will be there in 20 minutes." Mumma said, entering the room.

" Fooling? We are not fooling around aunty." Mansi exclaimed.

" Yeah, I can see that. You girls think that I'm a fool. But the fact is, my daughter dearest is acting to sleep with her spectacles on and you have deep bags under your eyes." Mumma commented.

" Shit." I muttered, keeping my hand on my face.

" Now tell me, which series it was that kept you awake all  night?" Mumma questioned.

" The Vampire Diaries." Mansi and I exclaimed together.

" You girls will never grow up." Mumma said, nodding her head disapprovingly.

" We know." I exclaimed.

" Now you better get ready." Mumma warned and went off to her room.

We got ready and went to the lounge area where all of our teammates were already present. Only mumma and papa were not here. Mansi and I both had our shades on so that people don't see our baggy, sleepy eyes.

Smriti's Attire-

Then I saw both of this coming towards us

" Think of the devils and they appear." I muttered.

" Smriti." Mumma said in a warning tone.

As promised, Mia was here ALONG WITH MR. GREY.

" Hii Smriti." She said and pulled me into a hug.

" Hi Mia." I replied, as enthusiastically.

" You go and greet your husband. He is pissed off." She whispered in my ears.

" I am not greeting anybody." I said, a little too arrogantly. Thank god he did not hear me, nor did mumma or else she would have started with her 'being a good wife' lecture.

Everyone got into the cars. I was left with only one option, going with Mr Grey. After that morning in his penthouse, I was trying to avoid him as much as I could, but unfortunately, luck was not on my side. I was thinking about the option of sending Sanskaar in Christian's car and sitting in  Mia's car but decided against it.

" What if Mr Grey scared Sanskaar off? As it is he does not like him much." I muttered to myself.

" Smriti, are you planning to come to Delhi with us or you just want to stand there?" Rajat asked. He was seated in some other car.

I stuck my tongue out at him. I know I must have been looking like a fool.

" Please avoid her guys, when she is tired or sleepy, she acts weird." Mansi announced.

" Look at yourself before speaking our Mansi. Who was awa......" She did not let me complete my sentence, keeping her palm on my mouth.

" Shut up idiot. You are going to expose us in front of everyone." She whisper yelled at me.

I nodded.

Having no option, I got into Christian's car. Which was a Audi something something. Honestly, I am least interested in cars.

" Mrs Grey, you sure are acting weird." He said and we started your ride to the airport.

" You heard Mansi, avoid me right now. I am not in my proper senses." I replied.

He chuckled a little bit. I looked out of the window.

The rest of the ride went into a comfortable silence.

" We are here." He said.

I was about to open the door of the car to get out when he stopped me.

He himself got out and opened the passenger door for me, offering his hand.

I hesitantly reached out and put my palm on him. I did not expect paparazzi to be here.

For a moment, I was blinded by the flashlights and was about to stumble, when Christian placed his hand on my waist for support.

" This is insane." I whispered mostly to myself.

" You will get accustomed to all this in a short while Smriti." He said.

" I don't think so." I replied back.

 He chuckled again and we made our way inside, where his parents and grandmother were waiting for us.

For the security check and all, I had to take my shades off and forgot to wear them back after the formalities.

" Jesus Christ Smriti!" Mia yelled looking at me.

" What happened?" I asked.

" What the hell happened to your eyes?" She yelled again, this time a little more dramatically.

This grabbed unnecessary attention from all.

" Why are you yelling Mia?" Christian asked, a little irritatedly.

" Look what your wife has done to her eyes." She said dramatically again.

" Geez Mia, it's nothing. Just lack of sleep." I assured.

" Lack of sleep or no sleep at all?" Mumma joined the conversation.

I rolled my eyes at her and went to stand beside Mansi.

" These girls did not sleep one minute. After watching, they directly jumped to watch some stupid television series." Mumma complained.

" Traitors!!" All of our teammates yelled.

" Guys, just so you know, we are standing at the airport. People might think that we all are retarded." Papa said.

" Exactly, now let's board the flight to Delhi and get Smriti and Christian married again, this time, a big fat Indian wedding." Mia announced.

We did board the jet.

I was sitting right next to Christian. He was working over his laptop. I tried reading some magazine but was too exhausted to do so, so I thought of sleeping for sometime. 

The only trouble was, I did not even get to know when my thoughts of sleeping turned into reality and I was peacefully resting my head over a shoulder, I vaguely remember, mostly Mr Grey's.

***********************************************************************************************

Hii Guys! This is the next chapter. I hope that you all like it. I am not rushing with the pace of the book so I wrote this stupid chapter. If you want the next update sooner, then you will have to shower me with atleast 150 votes and 30 comments on this chapter. Until next time. I love you all. Byee!!