Chapter thirteen

Hey, so I'm sorry for the cliffhanger... actually never mind! It was amusing.

Now onto the story!
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~singing~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Naruto POV-

I tried to stop giggling but I couldn't. Their faces were too funny. They looked like fish... no WHALES out of water, especially Jiji.

Finally my giggling and coughing came to a stop as Kura-nii sat beside me. He pull my hand and I fell on him. He started tickling me "Stwop *giggle* pwease *giggle/chock* K-Kura-nii *laugh*" I say. The adults are still in shock but Kashi-nii comes over to us and pulls him off me.

"Kura, *sigh* at least let Naru breathe?!" he said.

Kura-nii shrugs "Sorry copycat and sorry kit." he says looking over to me with a grin. The others are finally snapped out of their shock "HES THE NINE TAILED FOX!!!" they all scream simultaneously (Itachi doesn't look like he's panicking but inside it's like his heart got drunk and invited all his organs to a party with his brain.) Kashi-nii stands up "YOUVE JUST FIGURED THAT OUT!!" he yells back at them, me and Kura-nii block our ears.

Kashi-nii realized he was too loud "Sorry pup... s" he says with not hate but embarrassment. "It's A okay Kashi-nii." I say with another grin. He smiled back Kashi-nii style.

But our moment was cut short by the others Awwwing. Kashi-nii glared at them "You may leave now." they all start to anime cry as they leave the house. He turns around (again).

"Maa maa. I'm guessing you want answers?"

Hokage POV-

I was still in minor shock but didn't show it. I cough "So Kakashi, I have a few questions." he rubs his temples and nods his head. "So Naruto knows about the nine tails? Why is it human? Why do you treat it like a boy? And..." I was cut off by small sniffles.

Naru was close to tears "Why dwo you all hwate Kura-nii, ya know?" he asks with his voice cracking. Said fox pulls Naruto into a hug and starts rubbing his back while Kakashi glares at me. He speaks up "First of all, its Kurama not an it! Two, yes Naru knows. Three, because Naru summoned him. Four, because he should be." he raised his voice at the end.

I was gonna retaliate but I took another glance at Naruto, he fell asleep in the kyu... Kurama's arms. I sigh "Never mind. Take good care of them. And wish 'Happy Birthday' to Naruto for me when he wakes up." I say before disappearing in a cloud of dust.

Kakashi POV-

I looked at Naru and Kura, by the end of the speech they both fell asleep. Naru was on Kura and Kura was holding Naru in a very strong protective grip. I decided to leave them sleep on the couch but I heard another cough.

"Umm... Kakashi?"

I turned just my head and I saw Itachi. "Yes?" I replie, he looks a little excited but who knows. "How about I organize a meating with all the clan heads about Naru! And we could have Naru try to befriend the heirs!" okay now it was pretty obvious that he was excited but I won't kill his pride.

"That's a great idea!" I say with a smile. 'After all my little pup need friends' I say to myself.

~Time skip, later that day~

Itachi was able to get a meeting, I'm shaking with excitement for Naru. Speaking of him, he and Kura are still sleeping. I smile at the sight, they really look like twins 'Minato, Kushina I wish you could be here with him now'.

—————————————————————
Hey did you guys like that!!! I certainly did. I had so much trouble writing this since I was laughing to death.

I hope you guys laughed too. I'll see you  guys next week!!!