Chapter twenty

Hey guys! Enjoy this chappy.
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~singing~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Hiruzen POV-

"AACHOO!*sniffle* Well that was weird it felt as though someone was ignoring me again... *shrugs* I bet it's just Kakashi doing something stupid, so let's continue with this book, ne?*perverted giggles*"

Kakashi POV-

Okay this is actually pretty bad. The kitchen is destroyed and all most all the kids are panicking, but in the end I did manage to get an Uchiha scream bloody murder... umm.

I put away my porn and go fetch a water hose.

"Move out!" I yell-ish as the kids freeze and run away. I water down the kitchen, while the seals that were on the house activated and returned everything to their natural state. I silently thank my deceased sensei and put away the hose.

~15 minutes later~

DING DONG

"I'll be right there!" I said to whomever was at the door. I walked over and opened it only to be met with relief as it was the rascals parents.

Shikaku spoke up, "I thank you Hatake-san, I hope they weren't to much trou-" *the house exploded again, as the kids ran out looking innocent* "...never mind.". The other parents quickly said their thanks and some sorry's and left. The only kids left we're Naru, Kura (dah) and Hinata.

Naruto POV-

I was sad, I just finished saying goodbye to my new friends but Hina-chan's daddy hasn't come yet. I turned to her, grabbed her hand and dragged her gently to my secret spot.

Hinata POV-

"Eek!" I squeak as Naruto-kun dragged me off somewhere. We made it quite far before he slowed down and smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat 'H-he's so cute!' I thought to myself.

Kurama POV-

"..." I crossed my arms in annoyance and walked off to follow them.

"Oh yes Naru-nii! I would love to come with you." I grumbled to myself.

Third POV-

Deeper in the forest, back with our young couple, we see Naruto lifting branches to let Hinata pass. You could hear her gasp in amazement as she set her eyes on the field.

In front of her, was a beautiful long grass field at the top of the Hokage mountains, with flowers and butterflies. The wind was swaying the grass back and forth to the melodic sound of the birds in the trees.

"T-this is beautiful N-Naruto-kun!" She said in shock, he just grinned back and spoke.

Hinata POV-

"Oh thwis ain't nothwin', dattebayo!" He declared before grabbing me and jumping off the fourth Hokages head. "AAAAAHHH!!!" I yelled in shock, but instead of hitting the hard ground I felt air rush in my face and a warm feeling grow in my chest.

I opened my eyes to see Naruto holding me in midair... on the clouds. This feeling was incredible the clouds were so soft, I let a little giggle escape my lips when a cloud brushed past my legs.

"Naruto-kun, h-how is this possible?" I said through my amazement. He grinned again, "Well you see, if their is Tree climbing and Water walking. Why can't their be Sky gliding!!" He exclaimed.

I tightened my hold on his neck and gently pecked his cheek, "Thank you." I whispered.

I felt his face flush red as he nodded his head and started to bring us back down.

Kurama POV-

I quickly arrived at the top of the Hokage Mountain only to be met with. Nothing. My eyebrows twitched in pure annoyance.

"...okay. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NARUTOOO??!!"

——————————————————————
Hey! Did you guys like that? I know I know Naruto is still young and he shouldn't be that incredible... but I couldn't help it.

Like seriously
- Ninjacig