Ch.15 Attack During Christmas

I was painting a new picture of 'my spot' in the snow. Today was Christmas evening. When I heard a doorbell, and my grandma yelling at me in the kitchen. " Can you get the door Camillia?!"

I sighed," Yeah I got it!" I started to walk towards the door. Then I heard two pairs of little feet walking behind me. "You guys want to come with me?" I asked turning around to see two alike, little faces. They nodded their heads. "Ok come on," I said grabbing each of their little hands.

My little cousins were fraternal twins. Cameron was two minutes older then Claire.

I walked towards the door, let go of Claire's little, warm hand, and hesitantly turned the doorknob.

~ 43 Minutes Ago Ray's POV~

I was walking outside my porch to get some fresh air. All of my mom's family came over and was packed inside. Well it was packed when dad's family came over too.

I sat on the edge of the porch and looked over in the woods.

" HEY RAY WHAT YOU DOING OUTSIDE!? THE PARTY'S INSIDE!" Caine yelled coming from out the house. He sat beside me and put an arm around my shoulders. " So? What are you doing out here? " he asked, drinking apple cider. I shrugged and shoved his arm off.

He looked shocked, but then started to poke my cheek. " What's this!? Is someone missing a certain little flower?"

"Wha-" I started then realized what he meant, Camie.

I smiled a little to myself at the thought of her, coming over to our house. I hung up the drawing she drew to where you can see it as soon as you walk through the door.

I must've been smiling longer then I thought, because Caine grinned and elbowed me in the side. " I was right, wasn't I? You know what I think, I think you like her. Don't you?" My cheeks were pink from being out in the cold, but my cheeks turned rose red.

"No! I m-mean yes, but a-as a friend! I'm just worried! That's all!" I stammered out fast.

Caine started laughing at me. "I'm just pulling your leg. No need to get defensive!" My cheeks were still red. I went to shoot him a comment but I wasn't on the porch.

I was standing in someone's yard in front of their house. I saw two men walk up to the front door. My eyes went wide at what I saw. Camie answered the door with two little kids. I tried to run up to the door, but couldn't move. The two men went in and I was finally able to move. I ran to the nearest window and looked through.

I saw an older women talking to the two men, and the little kids playing on the floor. Then the two men pulled off their hoods and sunglasses. They were the two guys from my basketball team, the ones who attacked Camie. Tyler and Derek. My nose cringed at his name. Derek was the one who was too close to Camie. Derek took some rope and started to tie up the old women. Tyler had some rope too, and tied the two little kids together.

I didn't see what happened next because the scene was gone, and I was back sitting on my porch. Camie, Camie's in trouble. I swerved my head towards Caine and his face looked normal.

" You had one of your future scenes didn't you?" He asked. He looked at me and his expression changed. He must've seen how terrified my face looked. " What's wrong?" I stood up, and pulled him to his feet.

" We have to get Camie now! She's in trouble! I'm not exactly sure if those two are involved or if that's just what I think. But either way we need to go! If we leave now we'll make it there in time I'm sure." I dragged Caine to his car.

We hopped in and he started to drive to Bloomington where Camie's grandparents lived. " You'll explain what this is about on the way right?" Caine asked pulling out his phone. I was assuming he was calling our parents. "Yeah I will because we have at least a 40 minute drive, so step on it." I texted Camie and told her were on our way.