A Wolf's Belly: Part 2

The horrific scene was revitalized in Rocky's mind thanks to Chase.

"Why? Why did I have to do it?" He asked his reflection as he watched it in his mirror. "I shouldn't have done it. I should have forced myself to deal with these dumb pains; but no, instead I swallow a deer. Not just a deer, but a deer who is stretched to her limit with babies! Argh!!!"

Rocky flopped onto his back, causing his bloated belly to stick into the air. He rubbed it slowly, and thought some more.

"I don't deserve to even live. I could always tell Chase that I murdered someone, I technically did. I'm pretty sure that is a life-time sentance."

As he rambled on about unrelated subjects, he continued rubbing his stomach. Soon, Rocky felt a bubbling inside himself. To him, it felt like a bubble was moving within his belly, and it wasn't very pleasant. He moved to a sitting position with annoyance, and placed an ear on the surface of his tight skin. The moment he did so, the 'bubble' that moved within him decided to now exit him, and it moved to the top of his stomach. Rocky gripped his fur with both paws and held it tight. Slower than the pouring of honey, the collection of air traversed Rocky's throat in reverse.

"What is wrong with me?" He asked aloud. "Am I... (BURP!) Well, at least my stomach quit hurting."

After his "episode", a knock sounded at his door.

Rocky blushed, hoping whoever was at the door hadn't heard him belch. "Come in, it's open."

When it opened, a sorry looking Chase sat with an irate Skye beside him, tapping her foot. Chase looked at Rocky and he looked back, eyes red from crying. Chase spoke first.

"Rocky, I want to appologise. I have no idea what it was I said that made you this upset, but it will not happen again. And, just as a question, what were you doing last night?"

"Oh, ummm..." Rocky paused and blushed slightly. "I guess you didn't... um... hear what I did?"

"No, what was it?"

"Well, what just happened isn't really something I'd like to... (BURP!)" Rocky threw a paw over his mouth. "Hehe... Excuse me."

"Eww." Skye said, completely grossed out. "Boys."

"Oh, I see. You had to eat meat, didn't you?" Chase asked.

"Y-yeah, I just, ate a deer who was... expecting." Rocky said sadly.

"It's ok, buddy." Chase said, parting his back. "Everyone makes mistakes, even ones like that."

"Thanks Chase. Now, may I eat you? Grrrr!"

Chase stepped back quickly, and began to quake.

"Umm..."

"Ha! Got you, Chase. Just kidding. Ha ha ha!" Rocky luaghed.

"Oh, I guess I do kinda deserve that."

"Yes you do, Chase." Skye added.

Then they all laughed.
___________________________________
To be continued... maybe. . .
Author's Note: This is more than likely the last update to this story. But I may update if I can think up anything. Ideas are welcomed, just put them on my Wattpad message board.