A Date With Everest

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER REVEALS PERSONAL AREAS.

Rocky couldn't believe his ears the first time he asked his girlfriend out, she actually said yes. Now, here they were as boyfriend and girlfriend on their eighth date. There was just one, little difference: if they went at night, Rocky would turn into a wolf. Strangely enough, this didn't seem to bother Everest. Rocky wondered how she ever looked past him being a wolf, but was happy she did. Tonight, they had watched a scary movie and, much to Rocky's relief, he was able to hold off turning into a wolf until after they left the theater.

"That was fun, Rocky. I loved the scarey movie." Everest said, nudging him as they walked home.

"Me too. But I liked the part where you hugged up to me when you were scared." He said smirking.

Everest looked at him and shook her head. "I wasn't scared. I was just... cuddling with my boyfriend. Besides, you're a lot scarier than the monster from the movie, my Werewolf boyfriend." Now it was her turn to smirk and Rocky just shook his head.

"Whatever you say, fraidy-cat."

As they continued their way home, Rocky noticed that Everest would stare toward his lower region. In fact, she would stare at that area every time they'd go on dates. So he decided that he would ask her why.

"Hey, Everest. Why do you always stare at my... uh... lower extremities?" He tried to remain polite as he asked.

Everest blushed now that she knew he had seen her staring. "Uh, I... I... well... (sigh) ok, I'll tell you. I like to look at... your... p-p-.... p-penis."

Rocky didn't look surprised. "That's what I was thinking. But it's ok, we are boyfriend and girlfriend, so I don't mind if you check me out." He said, playing cool.

"Yeah, but that's not the only reason." She added.

"What's the other one, then? You can just tell me, I won't be angry."

Everest shuffled her paws, then turned to face him. "I want to have sex." She wispered.

"Oh, I see. Still, that's ok. We can do it..."

"I don't want to just have sex, Rocky." She interjected, looking embarrassed. "I want to have sex with you... when you're a wolf."

Now Rocky looked surprised. "With me as a wolf?! I don't know, what if I get too wild, or try to eat you or something? Would I even fit into you?"

Everest batted her eyes playfully. "I don't know, but I'd like to find out. Wouldn't you?" And she walked into her pup house, being sure to lift he tail and give Rocky a clear view of her butt hole and dripping vagina. Rocky's jaw dropped open, then he followed her inside and locked the door.

'Maybe being cursed to be a wolf isn't as bad as I thought.' He said to himself.
____________________________________
To be continued...