"A Hunger Scare" Failed Ending

"What if you had eaten us? That's why we're not letting you out until Ryder gets back." Chase said, somewhat sarcasticly.

And that did it. That statement, plus being locked away, and the fact that his own girlfriend agreed to put him in a cage enraged him. In an irate tantrum, he shattered the glass doors and lept upon Chase.

Rocky wispered to him.  "So, you all thought I was a big, mean wolf, huh? Well, if I'm going to be the mean one, then I'll be mean."

Rocky stepped back off Chase and trotted to the elevator, the single exit from the top of their tower. He pointed to Zuma and Everest and motioned for them to leave.  After they did, he made sure to lock the lift area once it had returned to the ground floor. Slowly, he turned his gaze back to the rest. His body lowered and every muscle flexed, ready to pounce.

"Now," He said darkly. "Run!"

SBN: LATER...
Zuma and Everest were sad yet happy. Their lives were spared by Rocky, but now they served him as slaves. Rocky rested on his pup bed, with a wriggling, bulging belly full of the same pups who tried to trap him, plus a shocked Ryder who returned at the wrong time.

"Well, slaves, this life isn't too bad, now is it? (BUUURRPP!) My meal was quite satisfactory, even if it is still squirming around inside my stomach. Ha... (BURP!)"

Everest looked at Zuma with tears in her eyes.

"We never should have doubted him, he wouldn't have done this if we hadn't." She cried.

Zuma just nodded sadly, and gave her a quick hug.