Twenty

"And here's the bouquet that we designed." Hazel said and I smiled as I smelled the roses she had picked.

"These are perfect, Hazel." I said and she grinned as Piper tailored the last little things of my dress.

"Where is Leo with the plans for the cake?" Nico asked and I shrugged then Piper cleared her throat.

"Don't move."

"Sorry." I said and she smiled.

"All these days spent planning your wedding. I can't believe the gods are going to be here for it too." Hazel said and I laughed then Leo came in.

"Hey, I had this brilliant idea." He said and showed me the designs he made.

"A small cake?"

"With a bunch of cupcakes. Just hear me out, alright?" I nodded and he cleared his throat.

"So, the cake is for you and the bride's maids and groomsmen, the cupcakes for everyone else. For the setting of the cake, the hill with the famous quote 'Simply Meant To Be'. Even some pumpkin shaped cupcakes. What do you say?" He asked and I sighed as I thought it over, Piper working on the patchwork of my dress.

"I like it but run it by Percy first, see what he says." He nodded and I handed him the sketchpad then he left.

"That's not a bad idea." I nodded and smiled at Hazel and Piper.

"So, I've decided on a dress for the bridesmaids. You, Hazel, Clarisse, and Calypso." I said and they looked at me.

"Hazel, can you go get Clarisse and Calypso?" She nodded and went to get them, only to return a few minutes later.

"What's up?" Clarisse asked then they stared at my dress.

"Wow, that's amazing." Calypso said and I smiled as I smoothed over my lace.

"Thank you. So, I was thinking you girls could be Shock, the groom's men as Barrel and Lock." I said and they laughed.

"The little witch girl?" I nodded and Clarisse smirked.

"Alright, what have you got?" I looked at Piper and she sat back then I stepped off the step stool and went to the wardrobe. I pulled the dress out then showed them the dress I had chosen.

"It's not the exact same design since each of you are your own person. Also, I've decided not to chose a maid of honor since all of you are my best friends." I said and they smiled at me.

"Thank you, Cressa." I nodded and put the dress back, letting Piper finish my dress.

Percy's POV
"Ow!" I yelped as Nico poke me again then he smiled softly.

"Sorry." I sighed as he kept working on my suit, tips he picked up from Piper, then Jason and Frank came in and eyed me.

"Damn, you look good." I smiled then eyed myself in the mirror, eyeing the suit I was wearing.

"She wants you guys to dress as Lock and Barrel, two of the three kids who-"

"Oogie Boogie lived under their house, I remember." Frank said and I nodded.

"She picked out red suits and black and white ones. She's completely swamped by this-"

"Everyone is asking for her approval, I don't blame her." Jason said and eyed the suits that Cressa had gotten for them.

"Yeah, they are. She isn't relaxing, not once. She gets back to the cabin, she lays down, she doesn't get up until Annabeth comes to get her." I said and Nico looked at me.

"Is she in the wedding?" I shook my head and sighed.

"She doesn't want to be in it, says it'll unbalance it. Clarisse has Chris, Hazel with Frank, Piper with Jason, Calypso with Leo. Nico has been stuck as the ring-"

"Yeah, I get to hand you the rings you exchange. Hey, how're the vows?"

"I don't know how hers are but mine are done." I said and Nico nodded.

"Good. We don't need you messing up, numbskull." Jason said and I laughed as Nico finished the final designs of my suit.

"There, the perfect Jack Skellington suit." I smiled and sighed as I looked in the mirror.

"I'm getting married in two days." I whispered and Jason smirked.

"I'm sorry, where have you been, Ariel?" I glared and he laughed.

"What? You're just realizing it?"

"No, but my mom will be there with my dad and her boyfriend."

"Talk about complicated." Chris said as he and Leo came in.

"Hey, guys." I said Nico helped me get my suit off.

"Nice boxers." I looked down at my blue boxers then shrugged.

"Thanks?" I laughed and slid my jeans on.

"So, Zeus has changed the barrier so that certain humans can enter." Chris said and I nodded then slid my shirt on.

"How's Cressa?"

"Well, last I saw, she was in her dress and looked like the dead Nico summons." I sighed and stopped for a moment.

"Go tell the girls, she's not to do anything at all until the morning of. Am I clear?" I said and Leo nodded then left. I sat to finish getting redressed then Frank came closer.

"Hey, will she be okay?"

"Like I said, she's stressed. Once she relaxes, she'll be fine." I said and prayed to the gods that I was right.