Three

I woke up in my bed then saw Will sleeping next to me and sighed. After the beach last night, my things were moved to the Apollo cabin and the god himself came to talk to me. He apologized for my mom, saying she was a good person once.

"Cressa, are you awake?" I turned and saw Nico standing there then nodded and sat up.

"How'd you get in here?" I whispered and he sighed.

"Shadow travel. I wanted to talk to you." He whispered and sat on the bed then I nodded and pulled my hair over my shoulder.

"What is it?"

"Today is the Arena day, we all go and watch these Arena games. It'll mostly be the Ares cabin but you could still sign up-"

"I'm allergic to exercise." I whispered and he laughed but quickly covered his mouth before we woke my siblings.

"Not used to a full cabin." He whispered and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's go to mine." I nodded and we went to his cabin to talk. When the day began, I went back to my cabin so I could get dressed for the day.

I went to the arena and saw Nico sitting with his friends then went over and Percy moved so I could sit next to Nico

"Hey."

"Do you only wear sweaters as shirts?" I rolled my eyes then saw the obstacle course they had set up.

"So, what's the point of this?" I asked and Percy spoke up before Nico could.

"See the ring at the top?" I looked and saw a red colored ring then nodded and Percy smiled.

"The object is to get to the top first without being knocked down. If you claim the ring, your entire cabin has no chores for the day. If you're the second one up, you are the sore loser and have to do the winning cabin's chores on top of your own." He said and I nodded.

"You know a lot about this."

"I used to compete all the time but since it's just my brother and me, I'm not worried about it anymore." I nodded and watched as the game started, the Hephaestus cabin won. For the next game, I saw they had to shoot targets clear across the arena but it was oddly satisfying watching most of them struggle with the bows.

"For our next game, the Apollo cabin has offered to help us." Chiron said and Will grabbed me.

"Just follow my lead." I nodded and went to my siblings. I stood there next to Julie as Will explained our role in the game but I was so confused.

"Cressa." I looked at Julie and she leaned closer.

"All we're doing is acting as medics for this game. It can be pretty dangerous." I nodded and watched as five chariots were brought out then understood what she meant. We stood on the side and I saw Percy had signed up for this game, meaning he was a dumbass.

"READY! SET! GO!" Chiron yelled and the chariots took off then someone quickly fell off the Iris chariot and Will brought her to me.

"Let's see what you can do." I quickly healed the girl's arm and head then heard a scream from the crowd and saw all the chariots crashing together but some woman was standing in the middle of the track.

"Apollo, go help them!" We ran towards the crash and I found Percy then saw his horse nudging his head.

"Blackjack, get back!" Nico said and the Pegasus moved back as I grabbed Percy.

"Nico, he's fine." I said and quickly healed the worst of Percy's wounds.

"He was in the lead." Nico whispered but I looked at the woman and glared as she smirked.

"Cressa?" Will called me as I went towards her but the Ares cabin was getting weapons and running for her.

"YOU BITCH!" I yelled and she lifted a perfect eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?"

"You think you can just show up here and hurt my friends?!" I yelled and she cackled as I stopped five feet in front of her.

"I can do as I please, I'm a succubus." She said and I laughed.

"Yeah, sure! You're a succubus, you can do as you'd like! Not every girl gets her way by flaunting her chest, honey! Learn it before you piss off the wrong demigod!"

"Seems I already have." She said as the campers with weapons surrounded us.

"Yeah, you already have pissed off the wrong one." I said and she came at me but I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the dirt. I lifted her and elbowed her face as I let her go, making her hit the ground hard. The campers were cheering but I went to her and stepped on her dress before she could crawl away. She looked back at me in fear then I grabbed a discarded sword from the ground and glared down at her.

"Who are you?" She whispered and I smirked.

"I'm the daughter of Apollo, bitch." I said and stabbed her in the face, turning her to golden dust. I dropped the sword then hissed as the adrenaline rush wore off and pain erupted my stomach.

"Cressa!" Someone grabbed me as I fell then I saw sea green eyes and tanned skin.

"What happened?!"

"That monster got her!" People rushed over but Will touched my stomach and healed me, making the pain go away.

"Just rest, Cressa." Percy whispered and I laid my head against his chest as my eyes closed.