KIM HOSEOK

Q: Why u like ballet instead of other dance, hobi?

I-I think that ballet is nice, because ballet dancers look really cool. I also want to learn how jump and twirl...I think Namjoon-hyung said that I would have 'grace' if I learn ballet. Do you know anyone named Grace? Maybe she could teach me how to b-ballet?

Q: Hoseok, why when you get mad at your brothers do you call them by their full name and not their nickname?

I guess its because it means that I'm not friends with them anymore. I mean, why would I call Namjoon Joonie if he started taking my cookie?

 I mean, why would I call Namjoon Joonie if he started taking my cookie?

KIM JIMIN

Q: Which brother are you closest to and why?

D-don't let me choose between my brothers! *pouts* I wuv them all the same~ But I think I'm closer than Taehyungie 'cause he's my twin, even though he bad sometimes. *looks around* Don't tell Taehyungie though hehe.

Q: Jimin, since your dream is to be an idol what is your favorite group and song? Also, what do you like better dancing or singing?

Ooooooo~ I have a lot of favorwites, but I like NCT-hyungs and their song 'Chewwy Bomb'. Hyungs look awesome and waaaaaah~ *claps excitedly and giggles* I like both dancing and singing hehe~

 Hyungs look awesome and waaaaaah~ *claps excitedly and giggles* I like both dancing and singing hehe~

KIM TAEHYUNG

Q: How come you get so jealous when jimin gives jungkook kisses? He's your twin, and loves you lots! Never doubt that!

R-really? *blushes* J-jiminie is a pabo sometimes, because he always sneaks some kisses to Jungkookie. I don't get enough kisses! *pouts* And I no jealous... Hmph.

Q: Taehyung, how does it feel to have a twin? Is it fun?

*nods* Its fun being twins with Jiminie! I can bully someone and give them hugs and kisses at the same time! *giggles* I love Jiminie~

KIM JUNGKOOK

Q: I heard you like drawing! What's your favorite thing to draw?

Wha?! How did you know? *jungshookt* I-I like dwawing people like Taehyungie-hyung... 'cause he look funny. *giggles* Don't tell him that~

Q: Jungkook, since you are the maknae, who is the hardest hyung to deal with?

N-none...*twiddles fingers*...its actually Jiminie-hyung, because he acts more baby than me. *pouts* Don't tell him that pwease~

 *pouts* Don't tell him that pwease~

KIM SEOKJIN

Q: Its not a question but you did a great job, jin as a father, but a question, who's the hardest son to take care?

*scratches head* Honestly, all of them are hard to take care of, except Namjoon, since he is the most responsible one of all, and Yoongi, since he is really quiet and can take care of himself well.

Q: hmm Jin, do you think that you would marry someone in a while for things to be easier?

I-I honestly wish a long time ago to have a family with a wife...but now that my children are growing up, I don't think I necessarily need a wife. A babysitter would do, honestly. *laughs* But I would like to marry someone I love, honestly, not for the benefit to make things easier.

Q: Jin, is it stressful having to deal with six kids everyday? How did you feel from living alone to having six other kids living with you? Also, are you getting a larger house, ever? Their not staying small for eternity.

It is very stressful to deal with six kids everyday. Very stressful that I thought that my hair is gonna turn gray easily, and I hate using hair products that could damage it. *fake cries* Six kids are chaos, because it feels like six times the stress, and yes, I'm planning to buy a bigger house after I get 12 paychecks, I guess. *frowns* My Ninento Switch...

Q: do you think that getting married makes it easier for you to deal with 6 kids a day or can you handle them on your own without the help of anyone?

I guess getting married is easier for me to handle 6 kids, but of course, the importance of marriage for me is the love present between me and my future wife. For now, I guess I could handle 6 kids. *winces*