17 ✔️

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN :

Miss You

Yoongi still felt uneasy whenever he is around Hoseok. It's like life is mocking him in some way; Hoseok's attention is always on Yoongi. No matter how much the others are talking to him, Hoseok would always direct his attention back to Yoongi and just cling unto his arm. All the brothers noticed this, as well as the uneasiness radiating from their brother although their sunshine of a brother was oblivious to this.

'Koala' became their nickname to Hoseok, Yoongi being ticked off when they said 'Yoongi's Koala' fit him even more. At present, Hoseok went to the maknaes' room to ask something from Taehyung, and the two huddled together when the door clicked shut. "Yah, Koala has been on you for days."

"Hyung, I can't take it anymore." Yoongi whined, somehow out of his character as he pouted childishly at his older brother. Namjoon almost cooed at his younger brother's actions, but remembering the situation in hand, he kept his cool composure and sighed. "Yoongi, you know you can't keep this up, with the lying and all..." He frowned, sitting beside his brother who felt so defeated and tired from lying to his brother. "I know, hyung." Yoongi sniffles, laying his back on the bed and frowns. "I just... You remember how Jiminie acted when Taehyung hurt him, right?"

Namjoon nods silently, his mind flashing the bad memories of Jimin having a straight face and never even budging from Taehyung's pleads. "I don't want that to happen between me and Hobi. He's just... like Jiminie, ya know? A ray of sunshine. And I don't want the same thing to happen to Koala." Yoongi sighs, suddenly hearing the door open and his breath hitched from his throat.

"Yah, Yoongi." He heard his father call his name, his eyes widening as he sat up and looked at his father's sad face. "Talk to Hobi, would you?"

"I don't want to talk to you, Kim Yoongi."

"Yah, you're my brother. Why are you calling me by my full-"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!" Hoseok almost screams, his back facing Yoongi as he was heaving. "Get out." Yoongi's heart shattered to pieces, his chest dropping and his eyes glistening with tears. He fucked up badly, and there is no way on fixing their relationship. Even though he knew it is already hopeless to try to ease the damage, Yoongi reaches out.

"Look, Hobi-"

"ITS HOSEOK TO YOU!" Hoseok screamed, clenching his fists tightly and he turned slightly to look at his older brother with an angry look. "YOU WILL NEVER CALL ME HOBI, EVER AGAIN!" He almost fumed, eyes dangerously murderous as he hisses at his older brother. Yoongi broke into tears, but Hoseok made no move to even bother as he turned away. "H-hoseokie." Yoongi cried, dropping to his knees as his face almost met the floor. "P-please, I'm s-s-so sorry..."

"Sorry, huh?" Hoseok bitterly chuckled, facing Hoseok with a sarcastic look that made Yoongi's cries louder. How much power does Hoseok hold over his older brother, he himself doesn't realize. Because of Hoseok's smiles, Yoongi is practically walking on sunshine and rainbows all day. Whenever Hoseok was sad, it felt like a cloud of rain was over his head, showering Yoongi in a terrible mood. Hoseok is almost a god for controlling Yoongi's emotions and mood, even though he is quite annoyed at him for always clinging at him.

"I bet you told your friends how weird I am, huh?"

"H-hoseok-"