First day of school jitters

Ok so tomorrow August 11th, 2014 is the first day of school for me. It's going to be a very big day for me because I am going into (dun dun Dunn) HIGH SCHOOL. It's a whole different playing field from middle school. And I know that it's going to be hard for me to stay true to myself and that it's going to be hard to stand strong in my faith and I know that lots of challenges will be coming my way but I know that I can handle them because the God of angel armies is always by my side. And I know that he will not give me more than I can handle and that he will give me challenges that I can get through even if some of them are very tough to get through, but I know that I can get through all of them. But the only way I will be able to get through all the challenges that are to come I absolutely have to keep building my relationship with God and if I keep reading my bible and I keep learning more about God.

I'm going to a high school where I will have maybe 6 or 7 friends on the first day of school and maybe 3 will talk to me. The rest are ignoring me. So that means that I will have to make some new friends this year. I just hope that I make the right kind of friends. I don't want to be friends with the wrong people.

I know that there will be temptations waiting for me from the second I start my freshman year til the second I graduate. I know that there will be temptations that will be hard to resist but I know that if I stand strong in my faith then I can defeat those temptations and get rid of them for good.

Ive been praying a lot and I think that the best way to stay in Gods word is to wake up earlier this year and read your bible for like 10-15 minutes every morning so that your day gets off to a great start!

Anyways I guess that's it bc its 12:09 at night so like past midnight and I guess techinally today will be my first day of high school so I really need to be getting to bed! LOVE YALL AND HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY / NIGHT ♥♥♥♥♥♥~KAYLA