Wow. Part 40 & 15k reads!

I am so blessed each and everyday for God giving me the idea the write this book. This book has showed me how much I've grown in my walk with Christ over the last year and a half. You never realize how much you've really changed until you see who you used to be, who you once were. just in January of 2014 when I first started this book I was still watching porn whenever the temptation came but now I've resisted the temptation for a few weeks which is really good for me. And i plan to keep going. I plan to keep writing this book until the day i die. Do you wanna know why? Because this book represents my spiritual journey with Christ. It shows what God put on my heart to tell you on specific days. It shows that I've helped bring people closer to God through this book. It represents my teenage years. And it will represent my life and it will eventually help me write a book a real book to help teens and even adults survive in this world and to stay strong in their faith and for everyone that reads this book to know that you can do it. You can survive as a christian. You can become stronger in your faith even though the world is telling you to stop believing and that its useless to believe in anything. In a world full of crime and sin, we as christians can change this world. We can keep our faith despite the world trying to tear us down. The world will never understand christians until they become one. Thank you for 15 thousand reads! I really never in a million years thought that i would ever get this many reads. I hope that you guys have all really taken to heart everything I've ever written in this book. I love each and every one of you. ALL GLORY TO GOD FOREVER AND ALWAYS.
-Kayla