My complete testimony.

I grew up in an extremely strong Christian home with both of my parents always around me. I grew up with 4 other siblings (5 total kids in the house) As a child I was always the one to love helping people. If I saw a homeless person somewhere I wanted to give all our money to him (which we couldn't) I did all kinds of sports. Gymnastics for 2 weeks but then got kicked out bc i kept going all over the place (but hey i was 2) Then when i was still 2 i did ballet for 1 year. Then i went into soccer until i was around 4&1/2 then i went into competitive swimming. I started low but by the time i was in 2nd grade i was already at a high school level. But then i started slowing down by the time i was in 4th grade. Then in Feb. of 4th grade i decided to quit because i was bored i mean all i ever did was swim laps everyday for 2 hours. Then i went on to do basketball in 5th grade i also did volleyball that year and in 6th grade I decided to do volleyball on a club team. I then played for 3 years and quit just this last summer because i realized that it really wasn't for me. I didn't like it anymore. I hated going to practice and i started to hate it because my coach would always yell at me at practice because even though i was giving my all it still wasn't enough and i was done with that. I didn't like that. So after the season finished i quit. If i hadn't of quit then i wouldn't of found my true calling. Athletic Training. I love it so much because A.) Im not getting yelled at every 2 seconds for not being good enough and honestly i felt like i was pretty good at this.
2.) If i did something wrong the head athletic trainers would help me understand what i did wrong and how to do it right.
3.) They liked me for me. They saw potential in me that i didn't even see in my self. They helped me to see how i really am and thats something that volleyball could never do for me. Since ive always loved helping people athletic training was a way that I could do that at my school and it was something that I fell in love with and its something that I want to do for the rest of my life.
Ok now that i got myself very hectic sports life out of the way now its time to get super personal.
Ive always really loved fashion and for sone reason in 4th grade i wanted to dress a doll on an online game and be able to pick its underwear and bra so i had searched naked doll game and it went to a porn site. From then on i was addicted to porn and it went from 4th grade all the way till
7th grade. In 6th grade i found a guy on facebook and we started sexting and my parents found out and took away my facebook. My parents had found out multiple times and tried to keep me from doing that but i honestly just couldn't help myself sometimes. But then i realized that I need to be living like Christ and that completely changed me. And i haven't done it since.
Ive always been ashamed of that little part of my life where i fell into temptation. But I'm not anymore. Because that part of my life has helped me grow into the strong Christian that i am today. And I'm grateful that God got me out of it.