We are called to be BOLD.

Sometimes I feel as if we're living with blinders on. You know like when you're only really focused on one thing and that thing alone? I feel like we do that in our day-to-day lives. We focus on what Gods plan is for our life or what God is wanting us to do that day or whatever else it may be. We don't take a second to truly look at the world.
The world is so incredibly broken right now and I feel like our house as Christians are honestly just pushing it aside.
Or maybe you're apart of the small percentage of Christians actually doing something and not just hitting that "1 like = 1 prayer" button.

We as the body of Christ were called to go out and do something. We were called to go out and be world changers. We were called to extend a hand to the needy, to help those who need help, to stand with those who need us. I feel like we're not doing that. I think we've almost lost sight of that. Our generation, the teenage generation, is the generation of this broken world that can bring the world back to Jesus. For Jesus to fix it, for Jesus to hold the world. The world and the fixing it so desperately needs is not on our shoulders, its on Jesus's shoulders. But at the same time that doesn't mean we just sit back and do nothing. That means we go out and we help do what needs to be done. God isn't on the earth as a human. We are its our responsibility as Christians to do what God is wanting us to do for Him. This world and this generation desperately need Jesus and He is calling us to rise up, and go out to the ends of the earth proclaiming His word and His truth and His love everywhere. Whether that be just right down the street or all the way in Africa. You can do it wherever you are. You could be at school or at work or at a sport. Wherever you are God is going to use you where you're at to do amazing things. Don't forget YOU. ARE. A. WORLD. CHANGER.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.""
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:19-20‬ ‭NIV‬‬

- kayla
(So sorry I haven't updated in so so long!! Hope this one was worth the wait tho! It'd been on my heart for a while! Love y'all!!)