nine.

"Where's the money?"

"I-I said th-that it would take time--"

"I know damn well that you have the money somewhere, so where is it?" The man harshly choked as the dark figure tightened the rope on his neck.

"I-in the safe u-upstairs . ." 

Looking up to the staircase the nearly dying man pointed to, the dark figure released the tight hold they had before speeding up the fifteen-flights of steps, soon kicking down the sole closed door. 

Gazing around the dark room, Heeyeon let out an annoyed sigh as she felt the presence of others in the room,"Well, it looks like this isn't going down without a fight."

Cracking her knuckles as her eyes got used to the darkness around her, the female took in the silhouettes of four men standing behind her. Moving her hand to the a pocket of her black cargo pants, Heeyeon quickly dropped to the ground as a bullet sped past her. 

"Come on little girl, we won't hurt you. Just relax." 

Cringing at the nasty voice coming from behind her, the brown-haired female rolled her eyes as she rose from her crouched position and lifted her arm, swinging her elbow around before delivering a roundhouse kick to the hoarse-voiced man. 

Quickly moving to the back of the room, Heeyeon squinted her eyes as she neared small light bulb, smiling as she placed it in front of her face. Now able to see the men clearly, she threw the lightbulb at one of the four before firing her shots again, hitting them square in the hearts and all over their chests. 

Finding a stable chair, the female stood on it as three bodies fell. Standing quietly, a pair of arms wrapped around her before throwing her body on the ground. Feeling her gun smacked out of her hands, the man who she kicked pinned her arms to the floor before kicking her in the stomach. 

Feeling the pain increase with each kick, the female swore painfully to herself before kneeing the man in the stomach. Flipping around so that she was on the top, she continuously jabbed him in the face and neck, soon standing up when she liked how swollen he looked. Kicking him until she felt no more movement, Heeyeon crouched to ground before looking for her gun.

"Where is this thing . . ." Her eyes widened when she felt the familiar object in her hand. 

Quickly standing up, she retraced her steps before finding the unconscious man. Reloading the gun, she shot the man in the head before stuffing the gun in her back pocket. 

Brushing herself the invisible dust off, she took a deep breath before finding the safe, mounted atop. Opening it with ease, she stuffed the bills into her bag. Making sure not to step on any of the dead bodies, the female opened the door before walking down the steps. Seeing the mob boss still tied up to his seat and holding a phone, she sighed before fixing her hood.

"You're too late, the police are already on their way and their going to catch you." 

The man wickedly laughed as Heeyeon set the safe down next to her bag. Calmly stretching her arms as she crouched to the ground, she pulled out a small box from her gray backpack before setting it in front of him.

"Well Mr. Son, or should I say Son Taekwoon, you're too late." 

Pressing the top of the box as a timer counted down from thirty seconds, Heeyeon quickly turned around before stripping off her off her bloodied shoes and sweater, throwing them at the mad man's feet before changing into another pair clean pair of black runners and another black sweater, slinging her bag over her shoulders.

"I hope you have blast~" 

Waving to the yelling Taekwoon as she ran out of the warehouse, the female grabbed a small remote from her back before pressing the single button, quickly covering her ears as she sprinted down a heavily treed path.