three.

"I should become a makeup artist or some shit like that." 

Heeyeon laughed at herself as she saw somebody else in the mirror. Her long black hair was now switched for a short brown curly hair, her skin more paler, eyes now hazel and two beauty marks under her eye. Walking into the high-end hotel, she brought her bag and slipped it under a personally locked bathroom stall in the bathroom before making her way downstairs.

Laughter and smoke filled the large and dimly lit lounge room. Wealthy men smoke their cigars, talking about how many women they've had, or talking about who was the wealthiest among them while women walking around in their designer dresses.

Heeyeon recognized it all, from the sights to the smells and everything in between as a tinge of nostalgia flowed through her. Fixing her champagne coloured dress's sleeves, she scanned the whole room before finding her target, who was directly ahead of her. Sitting at the bar, a young man turned and faced her with a drink in his hand.

"Who is this beauty I am seeing tonight?" The female mentally laughed at the male's slightly drunk antics before facing him.

"I am Hwang Shinae, if you are truly curious. You must be the famous Lee Jinyoung, am I wrong or am I right?" The female looked at the said male in the eye, who developed a slight blush on his face.

"You are most definitely correct, Miss Hwang. I am the well-known Lee Jinyoung."

"Please, just call Shinae." The suit-clad male's eyes flashed a feeling of lust as he leaned in closer to the woman before taking another sip of his drink.

"So Mr. Lee, how does it feel like gaining the title of Korea's youngest billionaire? I have heard that having a position like that has given you a large entourage." Heeyeon turned her whole body to his direction before crossing her legs through the long slit in her dress. A smirk made its way onto her face as she noticed his eyes wander around her legs.

"Gaining the title makes me feel accomplished. I started my company when I was young and immature, but look where I am right now. I have so much business power in the country that Moon Jaein is afraid of me." The male raised both of his arms in the air as he took in the stares from the woman in front of him.

Opening her mouth, Heeyeon was about to speak when a man placed his shoulder on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Hey, Jinyoung my man!" Another young male wrapped his arm around Jinyoung's before leaning into his ear, "Who is this ravishing girl you have tonight?" The female smirked as she took another sip from her glass.

"He is really bad at whispering. I wonder how many people have heard his conversations." 

Turning back to the man she was previously talking to, she smiled as she felt a hand on her thigh. Looking at him in the eye, Heeyeon pulled out a small packet from a pocket in her dress before trailing her fingers on his arm. Hovering her hand over Jinyoung's glass, the clear substance was poured into the glass before he grabbed it.

"How are you feeling right now, Mr. Lee?" The woman leaned in, ignoring the strong smell of alcohol. 

"I am feeling fine Shinae, why are you asking?" He leaned in as well, letting his consciousness go as she intertwined their fingers. Leaning in even closer so that their noses were able touch, she whispered into his ear.

"Well, I know a way to make you feel better." 

She whispered into his ear seductively before leaning back. Staring at his shocked face and slightly pink face, she intertwined her fingers with his again before standing up.

"You seem stressed with all your work, I can whip you up a quick drink or two in your room." Heeyeon smiled while whispering into Jinyoung's ear. She had to bite her tongue as she felt his hands wander around her waist.