four.

The bell rang, striking at eight-thirty which signaled the start of class and reminding the students that they should get into their seats. Looking at the empty seat next to him, Sehun counted the seconds that pass by.

"Where is she? She's never late?"

Looking back to the front, the teenager nervously tapped his foot on the ground as the lesson began.

~*~

Fixing her black baseball cap so that it was covering the majority of her face and brushing down her gray coverall, Heeyeon marched her way into a large glass building. Stopping at the tag scanners, she put her toolbox down and faced a built and tough-looking security guard.

"I was called to fix an elevator." 

She answered without question after pulling down her mask. The security guard eyed the smaller repairman before letting him pass through. Smirking to herself, she pulled he white mask up before making her way to broken elevator.

"Sir, this lift is broken and will be out of use. I would use the stairs if I were you."

Tapping the shoulder of a man clad in a beige suit, he patted the shorter figure's shoulder before making his way to the stairs. Placing an 'out of service' in front of the selected elevator, the female pressed the 'up' button before entering the lift, Heeyeon waited until the doors were properly closed before lifting her head so slightly and gazed at the security camera in the corner. Crouching down and opening the toolbox, the blue light slowly flickered before going black, signaling that the cameras were off. 

"Now, I should probably have seven minutes to get changed, so I better make it fast." 

Zipping off the coverall, a gray office dress was fit onto the female's body before she slipped on a pair of nude pups. Pulling out a cosmetic bag out, the female patted her face with foundation before slipping on a long blonde wig. 

"Why do all of these women have blonde hair? If it doesn't look good on you, why do you even bother? I know I like look good in it, so that's fine."

Applying red tint to her lips, the female looked up to see that she was nearing the requested floor, she silently cursed herself before hooking an earpiece to herself before folding the bag into a large purse. Folding her previous clothes inside, she quickly brushed herself down and stood to her full height as the sliding doors opened. 

"Are you in yet?"

"Yes, I am. What the peoples name again?" Walking down the hallway, Heeyeon pulled out another tag and clipping it on her dress. 

"Cha Dohyun and Park Jiwon. His office should be at the end of the hallway, with his name on bold." A feminine voice answered on the other side of the line, the feeling of worry and need was dripping from her voice.

"Right, got it."

Turning around a right corner, the female eyes lit up as she found the office of her victim. Stuffing her hand into her bag, she pulled out a small box before 'accidentally' dropping it on the ground. Repeating the same action three times before knocking on the door, Heeyeon cleared her throat as she was given permission to enter. Peeking her head inside, the female covered her mouth to suppress the nastiness that was coming up her throat. Leaning on a table, the forty-five year old Cha Dohyun had his arms wrapped around his new mistress, twenty-three year old Park Jiwon.