one.

The bell rang loudly, meaning that the teacher would be here in exactly twenty three seconds. 

Students lounged around the classroom in their little cliques, all socializing about the events happening to them. Seating themselves in the corner of the large room, a group of four males looked around the room before one of their heads landed on a sole female.

"Hey, isn't that Kim Heeyeon? The intelligent Kim Heeyeon? Why is she sitting by herself?" A black-haired Lee Hyunmin's head snapped to the light brown haired girl, sitting at a desk across from him and his friends. 

"It is her! On our midterms, she came first with a perfect score! How does someone pass an exam with a perfect score?" Kim Jongin answered the question as he stared at the quiet female. 

It was a known fact that the said female wasn't just popular, but famous. Her status as the daughter a millionaire father and successful mother shone around her, hiding the other well-known students in shame.

"Speaking of Heeyeon, guess what rumour I heard about her?" Nearing the crowd, Cha Jisoo rubbed his hands together as leaned into his group of friends, who were definitely curious at to what the male was going to say.

"Before gym class, my sister told me that Miss Heeyeon over there, the most popular girl in school, lives alone. By herself. No one self." 

"I also heard that her parents went missing a while ago, it was on the news for a long time, but we shouldn't be talking about her behind her back." Jongin remembered hearing a few girls mutter in the hallway.

"Isn't her dad that founder of Hero's Banking and her mom was a chef?"

"Missing? In the news it said that they disappeared, just like that. Out of thin air." Someone else added with a snap of their finger before dispersing to his friend group.

"Both parents gone, wow. I wonder it must feel to live by herself. All that money-" A deep voice cut him off.

"Guys, let's stop talking about her because I'm pretty sure she can hear you all." 

Slamming his hand on the desk with an annoyed sigh, Oh Sehun looked up at the shocked faces of his friends before tucking his arms behind the back. The male had been good friends with Heeyeon ever since they started high school, so hearing his own friends talk about her like she wasn't there was one, annoying, and embarrassing on his part.

Looking to the front of the class as the door opened, the group of teenage males dispersed as the teacher began grabbing the students attention by banging his hand on the blackboard. Plopping in his seat, Kim Heeyeon smiled as her best friend got comfortable next to her.

"Just so you know, I live with my aunt, not alone." The light-brown haired female whispered to Sehun as the lesson began.

"You could hear them?" The black-haired male whispered back while writing notes down in his notebook.

"If those were their whispering voices, then I bet their normal talking voices would have the whole school turning heads." The teenager sighed deeply before leaning back into his seat as the teacher moved onto the next slide on a projector.

"Sorry about that. They're just kind of obsessed with you, which is really embarrassing on my part." 

The older male continued writing without looking up as Heeyeon slightly blushed at his words. Hearing the teacher take notes about a new upcoming assignment on the board, Sehun's head perked up as he paused writing in his notebook. 

Continuing with their hour long lesson, the bell soon rang, dismissing the students and marking then end of school. 

"Do not forget, the partners you have are final and the projects will be due by the end of this month! I do not want stories about how you couldn't find a partner or that you had little time!"