two.

"Did you hear about that Japanese couple that were in town yesterday? They said that this guy has been plotting revenge on them for a while!" Hyunmin slammed his juice box on the table as he recited the words from an online resource. Placing his full tray on the table as his stomach grumbled, Sehun tuned into his friends conversation as he sat down.

"They apparently died by food poisoning." Jisoo paused before placing his spoon filled with rice down onto the tray.

"Well I'm not eating anymore." The black-haired male pushed his tray away as the conversation about the murdered foreign couple continued.

"Back to the story. People think that something might have been placed in their food and are now questioning all the servers and  staff. What do you think Sehun? Since your dad is leading the investigation and all." The four teenagers stared at the male in question, who was calmly eating his lunch.

"I don't even know. I'm just really tired." Sehun brushed his hair back before leaning on the table, his chin placed in his right palm as his eyes roamed the large cafeteria.

"How come?" 

The four males attention was turned to the soft, feminine voice. Looking around at all their surprised expressions, Heeyeon placed her tray gently next to Sehun's before seating herself, not minding the wide-eyes and deep stares.

"I hope you guys don't mind me sitting here. There aren't any other available seats besides this one, so I chose to sit here." 

The males stared at the quiet female with their jaws dropped, which now went unnoticed by the female. Picking up her chopsticks, she silently ate as the boys continued their conversation with slight caution.

"S-Sehun, please continue on what you were saying." Jongin had now become curious to what the younger boy was going to say than what the female was doing.

"I'm tired because my dad forced me to come with him to the site with him, which was kind of disturbing. He then showed me everything I need to know and learn, which is way too much information. Goodness, I just need sleep . ." The slightly older teenager nodded before staring at the sole female at their table.

"Um, Heeyeon? Did you hear about that Japanese couple that died yesterday?" The said female jerked her up at the sound of her name and at the question.

"I heard that they were in town, but I'm not sure what happened, though I don't really care. It doesn't really affect me personally, so there is no reason for me to concerned or curious." The light-brown haired female smiled with a cute eye-smile before continuing to eat like what she said wasn't shocking and that nothing happened.

"Oh, Sehun, are you able to come to my house today? " Heeyeon then turned and faced her closest friend, who was typing away on his phone, "Today? Sure. I'll just text my dad that I might come later today." 

The taller male nodded before returning to his cellular device. Quickly finishing her meal, Jongin, Jisoo and Hyunbin watched the silent female depart from the table with stars in their eyes. Turning back to their friend on his phone sharply, Sehun looked up to see all their mouths wide open.

"What?" 

"How are you so chill about going to her house? It's Kim-freaking-Heeyeon who were talking about!" Hyunbin grabbed the male's collar before shaking the black haired male like crazy before receiving a slap to the face.

"Guys, you all should chill. It's not like she's Royalty or anything. She is just a regular student like us, the only difference is that her parents are wealthy and missing. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to class."