five.

Outside the Seoul Police Station, the automatic doors slid open to reveal a panting and slightly Sehun. Quickly locking up his bike where four others were safely secured in, the teenager quickly cleaned himself up before rushing into the large building, nearly bumping into  a pair of officers on his way in. 

"Wow, slow down kid. If you're looking for your father, he's in his office right now." Looking up at the man's face in front of him, the man wiped the sweat off the taller male's shoulder with a small smile, "Thank you Mr. Hwan." Sehun thanked the older officer before bowing and speed-walking down to his father's office, which was located at the end of the hallway. Pausing in front of the door, the black-haired male took in a deep breath before knowing, opening the door and entering the room after a muffled 'yes' answered to him. 

"Hey, dad." Looking up from the stack of papers on his desk at the familiar voice, Jungnam smiled at his son as he moved the papers away. Spotting the important documents his father was reading, Sehun paused as he moved his gaze towards them.

"Is it a wrong time to come?" 

Immediately shaking his head as he attempted to hide the immense work he was tasked with, the Head Officer brushed off the question with a curt laugh as he stood up and walked over to his son.

"Of course not, you're allowed to come at any time. How was school today?" The black-haired man grabbed the teen in a tight hug, one that the younger refused to leave. It wasn't everyday that Jungnam was able to communicate or share a hug with his son. 

"School was good. I went home, though mom told me to give this to you." Handing his father three food-packed containers that were prepared by his caring mother for her hardworking husband, the seventeen-year old smiled at his father's bright face as he ate. 

"How's work going? I know that you're more busy now with this 'secret killer-thing'." The Officer slowly nodded his head as he placed the food down and took in a chug of water. 

"Everything has been stressful and tiring. We have a new case, Lee Jinyoung. Young business man and self-made billionaire was found dead in his hotel room last night, and just like the rest of the other cases, the crime scene was perfectly clean. No finger prints. Witnesses say nothing was out of the normal, though that discrete poison was found in his system." 

Hearing a sudden bell from his laptop, Jungnam turned in his swivel chair to see a message from one of his coworkers with dread on his face.

"Looks like our killer found their next victim, two to be exact. Judge Ha Eunkyung and lawyer Jang Baejoon. Both found in perfectly clean condition, witnesses state that everything was normal before they suddenly dropped . . " 

Writing down all the notes from the crime scene, the forty-five year old quickly finished the first container of food before standing up, slipping a handgun into its holster and grabbing his jacket just as he turned towards the sitting male. 

"Tell your mother that I'll be home late tonight. If I'm there by Ten, tell her that I'm at the station. Where are you going next?" Slipping on a bulletproof vest, Jungnam stared at his son, who was also collecting his things.

"Heeyeon's for the project."

"Heeyeon's? Why haven't you started dating her yet? The two of you have been friends for over five years now." Pursing his lips as he quirked up a brow, Sehun ignored his father's confused look as he moved his gaze to ground. 

"It's just--"

"She's not interested? It's okay son. Tigers always catch their prey, either be it today or tomorrow." Shooting his son a playful gaze, the Officer let out a laugh as the teenager blushed just as he was lifted up. Rolling his eyes at his father's words, Sehun wished him good luck as they parted ways, the man being followed by three other Officers.